- 8 Parte

In Dreams, Where I See You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I won't be updating until 16 Dec. ^^

Enjoy this one guys~~ :*

 

 

“So, he said you are dead.” It comes out more like a statement than a question. He watches the person his question is thrown towards crying in the safe arms of Yunhyeong as the second oldest of the boys cradles the poor youngest closer to him. In between his sobs Chanwoo nods his head which is tucked on Yunhyeong’s lap, his tears are wetting the older sweatpants but Yunheong doesn’t care much about it. His priority falls on the maknae at the moment rather than his pants. It breaks his heart in pieces to see how devastated the maknae is after what he has told them about Hanbin.

 

The others are watching closely nearby without no words to utter. Confusion and worries are best to describe them. Jinhwan who is sitting next to Yunhyeong has his hand slowly caressing the maknae’s hair, trying to ease his sadness. His frown shows how utterly messed he felt about the entire ordeal of Hanbin. Donghyuk is standing next to Bobby, both of them stand still at the center of the empty waiting room. His face is stern but only if they could read his heart, the maknae’s sadness mirrors his. He can’t stand to see the younger crying. June by the way is sitting by the window, all silent and observing.

 

“Does he forget about him?” Jinhwan askes full of concern. An amnesia Hanbin is playing in his mind and he can’t help but to feel extremely worried. Hanbin forgetting them is definitely hard to handle. Of course, Jinhwan already thought about the possibility of the leader forgetting about them, after the accident that happened, but to face the reality that it is happening is kind of hard to accept.

 

“If he’s really in amnesia, he wouldn’t have remembered Chanwoo in the first place.” June answers nonchalantly, his answer is straightforward and fast.

 

“I’m thinking of something like retrograde amnesia but Hanbin hyung is seems to be remembering something that is not and never happening at all in his life before the accident. So it can’t be something related with any amnesia.” Donghyuk adds, talking as if he’s a doctor, though the members couldn’t argue with it. He’s the smartest one in the group after all.

 

“It must be because of the hit.” Jinhwan butts in in a hush, though audible to be heard by all.

 

“Yeah, he hit his head pretty hard that day.” Bobby mutters, only to throw a quick glance to Donghyuk next to him with a guilty feeling. He shouldn’t have said that. As looking at the blank expression of Donghyuk’s after hearing what he said doesn’t really give off a good impression.

 

“He said I was dead.” Words from Chanwoo brings everyone attentions to the youngest. “He told me that he was dreaming and that I wasn’t real. How could he say that when I have always stayed by his side, every days and nights since he has been in here? He even pushed me away….” Another round of tears from the maknae and it tears everyone’s heart to witness him like that. Chanwoo is crying again and this time Yunhyeong is trying hard to calm him down.

 

“It’s not like that, Chanwoo-ah. You see, Hanbin has just woken up. He must be confused. That’s all. Whatever the things that he said is not true. He doesn’t even realize it. I’m sure of that.” Yunhyeong coaxes the maknae with his hand drawing circles around the boy’s back. Everyone mutters an agreement to Yunhyeong’s words but Chanwoo’s hiccups still don’t lessen down.

 

“Does he hate me now, hyung?” Chanwoo askes he questions as he lifts his head up from Yunhyeong’s lap to face the older. His bloodshot and puffy eyes staring at Yunhyeong’s, seeking answers and confirmation, assurance is what he wants the most. An assurance that Hanbin doesn’t hate him just yet, as that is the biggest fear he has. Yunhyeong can’t utter a word on that, how guilty and sad ridden he feels looking at the boy that way. Looking at his hopeful eyes that is all red from crying. Yunhyeong suddenly feels the back of his eyes burning. He slowly pats on Chanwoo’s head and bring his hands to cup the cheeks of the maknae, bringing their eyes together.

 

“No, it’s not like that. He doesn’t hate you. He won’t.” Yunhyeong reassures Chanwoo but then the maknae is still crying thus he brings the younger closer again in a hug. Yunhyeong doesn’t know what to do to stop the tears of his younger brother. He can only try to calm him down but not to lift the heaviness in Chanwoo’s heart. The thought pains him the most. After all of the things the younger has to go through between him and Hanbin.

 

Others could only watch in silence. They feel sad too watching the crying maknae. Jinhwan is shedding tears already with his hand keep patting on Chanwoo’s back as he whispers comfort in the boy’s ear. It pains him too to see the maknae like this. Even the issue a few weeks back couldn’t be on par with this situation.

 

Whilst they are in silence letting the maknae’s sobs filling the room, there is a pair of an eyes that is watching the younger silently in sadness, anguish reflecte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter