-5 Parte

In Dreams, Where I See You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was tiring and they all were getting sleepy despite the sky was still bright. It had been a long day of continuous filming and dancing with so many outfits to change. Yet they got to finish filming today or else their comeback would be delayed again. They were in position, ready to get another shot of full dance routine for the day before they wrapped it all up for good.

 

Everybody knew that the maknae got his leg sprained the other day from filming BLING BLING, but still Chanwoo was determined and keen towards his job and that was what worrying the others beside the swollen pride in their hearts looking at the youngest. Hanbin came closer to him before he took his position in the center and wrapped his hand around the younger’s head before giving an affectionate pat behind his ear, trying to ease him up and say “Don’t push yourself too hard okay? Tell us if it hurts too much.”

 

Chanwoo smiles at him while his other hand around Hanbin’s waist, a reassurance that he will be just fine. Not that Hanbin didn’t believe it but he just wanted him to be okay. Soon afterwards, the cameras rolled, and they started to dance.

 

Hanbin didn’t see it coming, although he did hear before from the management team about the spotlight ‘not being in place’ and it was too hanging or something like that. But he didn’t know it, nor able to predict what happened next. They continued to dance, focusing on the song and their moves but some of them were fast to catch a few alarming faces of the team behind the cameras pointing up before their head. When there were gasps louder than the music Hanbin stopped and so did he noticed Jinhwan and June stopping. Then his attention went over his head and that was what he saw.

 

But it was too late, from his vision as clear as the day he saw the spotlight fall with its wires tangling dangerously all over the places. In adrenaline rush, his eyes saw that Jiwon was under it still dancing and ignorant of the situation. He was about to go and save him but he was too far as Jiwon was at the other side. But then in the corner of his eyes, he saw someone moving and in a milliseconds pushed Jiwon to the side to receive the first blow to his head instead of the older.

 

Electric sparks spitting to the floor when the spotlight touched the ground, squeezing the person under it. When all the screams were still in berserk he heard nothing, only his head slowly processing the scene and the color of that outfits, it looked too familiar. When he saw Yunhyeong, Jinhwan and Donghyuk dashed towards the person alongside a few staff trying to remove the person under the spotlight, by then he realized who was it.

 

It was Chanwoo.

 

And all hell broke loose, right at 6:38 PM.

 

“So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter