One point for Jeno

Love Thief
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Stop squirming if you don’t want to get thrown off. The horse will feel your discomfort.” Jeno whispered besides Jaemin’s ears while trying to keep them both on top of his horse.

 

 

“Well, I’m sorry mister but this is just my second time riding a horse not to mention that the first one was when my own horse dropped me in a pool of dung.” Jaemin said exasperatedly that caused Jeno’s laughter. “And why are we out of the Arena by the way? Aren’t we supposed to train there. You’re using your Mr. D-privilege-card too much.”

 

 

To say that he was stressed out is a full understatement. Jaemin was scandalized. He of all people, was chosen to teach Jeno horse riding when he himself can’t stay on top of one for 2 seconds without getting thrown off. To make the matter worse, Jeno requested that they share a horse instead of the usual setting where the instructor gets one and the student gets another.

 

 

He never wished to ride a horse with Jeno, never wanted the older’s chest supporting his back and never liked the feeling AT ALL. He kept squirming, trying to avoid letting his skin touch Jeno’s which the latter obviously noticed.

 

 

“If you’ll stop moving around and chill out maybe I could try and make both our asses stay on top of this horse. Come on, trust me. I won’t let you fall.” Jeno muttered which made the younger turn to gaze at him.

 

 

It was Jeno’s eyesmile that welcomed Jaemin, and for once, he might as well admit that Jeno’s breathtaking. The faint sunlight peeking under the leaves of the trees in the forest trail where they’re currently at gave highlights to Jeno’s now blonde hair, and his soft skin that’s as light as snow. It accented his brown orbs too, and his long lashes that complimented his eyes well. Lastly, his pink thin lips that’s stretched into a stupid grin, Jaemin wondered if they were as soft as they looked.

 

 

The thought gave him goosebumps, turning his back again to hide his flushed face. He kept his mouth shut, but he tried his best relaxing as they ventured deeper in the forest. He didn’t even know where Jeno was leading them because he isn’t familiar with the forest yet and the only time he got inside it was when they played captured the flag.

 

 

He was already thinking of some weird possibilities that Jeno brought him here when no one could see them so he could do his revenge and probably kill Jaemin, which was absurd. Well, freak is his middle name.

 

 

5 minutes later, Jaemin started hearing a sound which seemed like water. Running water, or splashing water to be exact. And they’re getting closer to the source of the sound. He was curious, but he didn’t dare open his mouth to ask Jeno.

 

 

His curiosity was soon answered when a falls came into view. And for the second time for the ride, he called something breathtaking. They halted and he felt Jeno getting off his horse. He looked down and saw a hand being offered to him which he hesitantly took. It was still the hand of his enemy anyways.

 

 

“It’s beautiful here.” Jaemin commented while taking steps nearer to the edge of the falls. It wasn’t a huge one, the water was falling from about 20 feet tall and the the color of the falls was enchanting mixture of green and deep blue. There were a number of wildflowers growing on the rocks and the ground was rich with grasses. It’s perfect for a painting subject, Jaemin minded.

 

 

(I don’t think there’s really a falls in ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter