I. Of sneakers and strong blows

Love Thief
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyungs! The Dionysus cabin will throw a party later, says its to thank their father for the good grapes harvest. Are you coming?” 

 

Jeno didn’t need to tear his gaze away from his phone to know the voice that was asking him because surely it was their baby chick who just came back from the mess hall to absorb gossip and news, and well, maybe steal some food from the other campers’ plates. 

 

Its already breakfast time but some of their brothers are still in deep sleep like Taeyong, the head of their cabin- who supposedly was the one teaching them discipline- and Lucas, who’s currently snoring ever so loudly on his bed, just besides Jeno’s. 

 

He asked Jisung to save them some food, knowing that their brothers will surely miss breakfast and that the youngest is very capable of bringing as much food as possible. 

 

Sure enough, Jisung approached him with a small sack of what he assumed was their breakfast before placing it on top of the small side table situated between his and lucas’ beds. 

 

The younger nudged his black haired hyung because clearly, the older was not paying attention to him.

 

“yah hyung, I’m asking you! I’ll accept if these two snorlax won’t answer cos they're obviously asleep but you--” Jeno cut off Jisung’s complains as he covered the latter’s mouth using his left hand while his other hand placed  his cellphone down so he can finally give his attention to their maknae. 

 

“Shut up will you? Taeyong hyung will seriously kick us out again because of your loudness.” He scolded the younger.

 

Jisung swatted Jeno’s hands away from his mouth and glared at his hyung, but beamed at him after a second. “So…You’ll come right? C’mon, lets burgle some cool toys from the Hepaesthus’ girls later.”

 

Jeno couldn’t  help but snort at his younger brother’s intention. “Just ask Lucas hyung or Taeyong hyung. They can lure more girls than I can. My sneakers got ripped by Taeil hyung when he caught me eyeing his new spear. I don’t have anything to wear for the  party thanks to that hyung’s instincts.”

 

Jisung shook his head at Jeno’s misfortune. Sure Hermes’ kids are good at stealing things, but Athena’s kids are just to smart to rob. They would always know what they're planning even before they could make a move.

 

“Cant you just steal some sneakers from the Aphrodite cabin? Theyre the most fashionable ones here anyways.” The maknae suggested.

 

Jeno’s face lit up to the idea of stealing from Aphrodite’s cabin. It’s his favorite cabin to rob. The kids there are oblivious as fck and there’s alot to covet. 

 

“Jisung I never thought that you’re this smart! Are you sure you’re not from Athena’s cabin?” Jeno exclaimed while reaching out for Jisung’s head to ruffle his hair. 

 

The younger managed to dodge his brother’s attempt by stepping backwards but stumbled down on Lucas’ sleeping form. 

 

The poor boy groaned as the weigh of their giant maknae fell upon him before pushing Jisung off him. “Yah! I’ll party all night later gimme some sleep I need energy to flirt! And Jeno-yah, don’t let dad hear you saying that.” 

 

Jeno and jisung just watched with amusement as their brother drifted off to sleep again right after his sentence, both wondering why Lucas isnt in the Morpheus cabin. 

 

 

~♡~ 

 

 

Jeno tiptoed inside Cabin number 10, desperately avoiding any form of sound that will blow up his scheme. He needed to be careful because the campers of the said cabin are just outside, painting the decorations that will be used for the party later. 

It took all of his will not to cringe at how pinkish and girlish the cabin is. The heavily scented cabin was decorated with pastel and soft colored curtains. Jeno also noticed the walls covered with posters of Korean actors and kpop groups, Hollywood actors and models.

 

The boy mumbled a curse before averting his eyes from Lee Minho’s poster to the chests placed at the foot of the beds that contain the campers’ belongings. Each chest was painted the owner’s name with extra glitters and stickers. 

 

He approached a chest before opening it. He frowned at the content of the chest.

 

Dresses, stilettos, make up kit, jewelry, and a couple of Prada bags. 

 

Jeno immediately closed the chest and moved unto another, which has a big “Nana” painted on top of it, silently wishing that it’s a boy’s chest this time. 

 

The gods mustve heard his prayers because the next chest was indeed, better than the first one. The contents of the chest were simpler. Shirts, hoodies, tank tops, fluffy sweaters, some jeans and shorts. There werent alot of jewelry and accessories and definitely no Pradas. Instead, Jeno found herschel backpacks. 

 

Jeno smiled at the fashion sense of the owner because it was way different than most of the Aphrodite kids. Not that Jeno was complaining though. 

 

After digging some more he found a pair of White Nike Air Force 1 ‘07 and he’s never been this happy. He quickly pulled the shoes out and closed the chest.

 

 Jeno mumbled a quick “Sorry bro, this is mine now.” before fleeing out of the cabin using the window that he skillfully opened earlier, with a big eating grin on his face. 

 

 

~♡~

 

“Jaemin-ah, have you seen my hair dyer? I can’t find it.” 

 

Jaemin jumped when he heard  his Irene noona’s voice fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter