Payback?

Love Thief
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“What? Jaemin really did that to Lee Jeno? That Hermes kid? Oh my.” 

 

Jaemin’s brows furrowed at his Jeonghan hyung. It was their painting class and they were tasked to paint their interpretation of Olympus, the home of the Gods. He was in the middle of painting the distinct thrones of the olympians but he couldn’t concentrate, not when his siblings were talking about him. 

 

The news of him punching and tricking the Hermes demigod spread like a wildfire. Almost all the campers were gossiping about it during lunch, which Jaemin didn’t appreciate.

 

He might be a son of Aphrodite, but never wanted attention. Their cabin gets that a lot, due to the fact that they were all good-looking and their fashion sense is always on point. And if you ask Jaemin, he’s tired of it. 

 

It was also a surprise to him that the gossip came from Jeno’s side. He thought the older would forbid his brothers to inform the public about what happened, but then you can’t really trust the Hermes cabin even if you’re a member of it. They’re not the children of the God of Communication for nothing. 

 

“What’s so wrong about that? He stole my shoes, my shoes! And he didn’t even give it back. He deserves what happened to him.” He muttered nonchalantly, finally joining the conversation of the siblings. 

 

His brothers laughed gracefully, covering their mouths as a habit. He saw his sisters, grinning at him, amused by the fact that their maknae is that fierce. 

 

Nobody avenges on Hermes campers for stealing their things. They just usually let them be, considering it as normalcy since they are thieves in nature.

 

Athena and Ares kids fight Hermes kids a lot, scaring them off and preventing their schemes. But they couldn’t do anything much if the deed is already done, breaking their bones would just put the whole Ares and Athena cabin in trouble. Mr. D is a little bit strict with fractures since it takes time to heal. 

 

“Well you know being sneaky is in their blood, Nana. They work fast, you might not know when he’ll plot his revenge on you. You shouldn’t have done that in the first place, we give love not harm to others.” His irene noona worriedly reminded him, eyes on her palette mixing white and red trying to get a shade of peach. 

 

“Noona, our maknae here is new. He just got into the camp last month. He barely know people, he was never taught about how to deal with campers from different cabins thoroughly. So I think its partly our fault.” His Eunwoo hyung chimed in, hand rested on his brush. 

 

Rowoon stood from his seat and neared Jaemin while giving him a pleasant smile. He ruffled the younger’s hair and moved to get a clean brush from a table located behind Jaemin.

 

“Eunwoo is right noona. But we can’t do anything about it now can we? I think we should focus more on protecting our Nana from that cabin. They’re really friendly but I don’t think they’ll let us go when our maknae just humiliated their brother twice. “

 

Irene stopped from her brush before nodding approvingly, taking the words of her brothers. “Jungwoo can try and talk to the hermes kid he was flirting with last night and see if they’ll agree for a truce, but I don’t think that would work.” 

 

“I WASN’T FLIRTING WITH HIM--” 

 

“Oh right! I saw them making out in the archery arena after the party. Dude you’re gross.” Jaemin teased, earning a glare from Jungwoo who couldn’t do anything to stop his younger brother because he was way too far from him, resorting to just picking a small stone and throwing it to the younger which didn’t even hurt Jaemin a bit. 

 


Everyone laughed at the two as they continued working on their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter