Chapter 2

Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol woke up in his bedroom, on his bed. "How did I get back here?" He mumbled and flashing back on what happened.

"Yeol-ah?" A gentle knock was heard follow by his mother's voice. "Awake?" His mother walked in and sat down beside him holding a tray of food. "The doctors said you've passed out of exhaustion. Get some rest and you will be alright." His mum said with her usual warm and caring smile.

"Thanks mum." He smiled and took over the porridge from the tray and start eating.

His mother told him that it was a girl who claimed to be his classmate sent him home. She thought that the both of them must be really close that she even knows his address. But Chanyeol did not give his address to anyone else other than Baekhee.

"Oh - Baekhee!" He yelled and quickly pick up his phone and dialed her number. Rang once, twice, thrice and then rejected. He decided to look for her at her house even though he's still feeling unwell.

He wanted to ring the doorbell but afraid that she might be asleep, so he took out the spare key that she left below the flower pot to open the door.

He tip-toed into her bedroom, hoping that he won't wake her up. Totally out of his expectation, he saw Baekhee lying on the bed with a guy beside her. He wants to rush forward and punch that guy to death so badly but he held back. He left the house with tears dropping down.

He made his way to a bbq street stall nearby, ordered some meat and bottles

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter