Chapter 3

Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Chanyeol returned to class for lesson with his sprained ankle. It actually hurts really badly that he have to stop awhile before he continue walking. 1 minute before he's late for lesson, he still have a long way before he reaches his class. Everyone was rushing to class and didn't really offer any help.

"I'll help you." A girl appeared and put his arms over her shoulders and slowly walk to the class. Chanyeol wanted to reject at first but since he would be even more late if he didn't accept her help, he didn't say anything.

He finally reached the classroom and thanked the girl. Before he could ask for her name, she went off quickly. The teacher accepted his reason for being late so he wasn't marked late. Being late would affect his basketball because attendance is very important for basketball team. He can get kicked out if he's late too many times.

"Are you meeting Baekhee later? You don't have any training right?" Chanyeol gave that death stare when he heard her name. "Shut the up. I don't want to hear her name." His response shocks people around him because he's always nice and gentle to Baekhee. It's almost impossible to see him gettimg mad at her even if she's always being unreasonable.

"Baekhee! Chanyeol's here!" Her friends exclaimed when they saw Chanyeol walking towards them. Not knowing that Chanyeol was there at her house that night, she was standing there and waiting for Chanyeol to apologise to her for not sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter