Chapter 5

Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's D-day." She said, marking the date on the calendar. She let out a big sigh and went to get ready to go out.

Today Baekhee requested to meet Chanyeol to have a talk. He went out of his house at 9.40pm.

At 9.35pm, the girl was running at her fastest speed, knowing that it would be too late if she didn't run as fast as she can. Chanyeol stood at the traffic light, the light flashed green and he took the first step out on the road.

"Chanyeol!" The girl screamed on top of her lungs from afar, trying to stop him but he was listening to music with earphones on.

He felt a strong push from behind and fell flat on the ground, then heard a loud bang. The sound was so loud that he heard it right away even with loud music playing. He turned and saw the same girl that helped him, lying in a pool of blood.

Unsure of what to do, he squat down, trying to wake her up but he didn't dare to touch her as he's afraid he might worsen the situation. He took out his phone and dialed for the ambulance with his shaky hands.

"I-I-I'm....... G-glad you're o-okay." She struggled to speak with her weak voice. "Shh, the ambulance is coming soon." He felt his tears dropping down and desperately wanting to help but he can't do anything.

The ambulance arrived and sent her to the hospital, Chanyeol followed along as well. The surgery went on for more than 8 hours, he fell asleep on the chairs outside.

"Even if I have to sacrifice my life,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter