Chapter 4

Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She took out the first-aid box from her bedside drawer and applied medicine to the bleeding wound on her forehead.

"He's gonna cry." She put down the first-aid box and went to look for him. She closed her eyes, and tried to see the image of his location.

Yes, she can predict the future. And only Chanyeol's future. Even though it's unbelievable, but she really can see what would happen in that short period of time. She is the little girl that appeared and helped Chanyeol back then. She knew Chanyeol would have difficulties overcoming this relationship and she came back to help him. It seems like her mission in life is to watch over this guy, who probably won't remember who she is.

She spotted Chanyeol at the same bbq stall, drinking and crying. She waited till he's drunk and sent him back home like the previous time.

"Oh! You again?" His mother opened the door and quickly help to carry his son to his bedroom. "Sorry to disturb." She bowed and head out of Chanyeol's room.

"Wait!" His mother stopped and asked for her name. "Goodnight." She smiled and bowed again, before leaving the house.

Chanyeol woke up again feeling the extreme headache from drinking too much yesterday. "Serve you right." His mother carry a tray of beansprout soup to his bed. "Drink this. It helps a little." She said.

"Stop drinking so much and always troubling that girl to send you back home. How can such a petite girl carry a giant like you?" She wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter