Chapter 6

Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I won!" As soon as Chanyeol received his gold medal after winning the basketball tournament, he ran out of the court to the girl sitting at the first row.

"I won I won I won!!" He carried her up and swing her around as if he won the whole world. "This is for you!" He took out the gold medal that was hanging on his neck and gave it to her.

"So proud of you!!" She exclaimed and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "Just like this? Hmph!" He folded his arms and pouted like a kid. Chanyeol lean forward, placing one of his hand on her waist, another at the back of her neck and connected his lips with hers.

"Ya! Careful!" She saw a ball flying towards their direction when she heard the scream by Luhan, wanting to break the kiss and block the ball but Chanyeol held her tightly.

He removed the hand that was on her waist and hit the ball hard, making it drop towards the side. "It's my turn to protect you from now on, Lee Eunhyun." Losing her power to predict the futures brought her real happiness coming from the love of her life, Park Chanyeol.

"I love you." he whispered when their lips parted, both revealing a big smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter