Chapter 1

Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chanyeol-ah! Ball tonight?" Asked Luhan, Chanyeol's basketball team mate. "Of course!" Chanyeol agreed right away.

Basketball is his passion since young. When he was 10 years old, among all other kids he was the skinniest and shortest. When Luhan transfered to his school and met Chanyeol, he was introduced to basketball. At first he didn't like it at all. He hates being the shortest in the team and had a hard time scoring. When he was on the verge of giving up, he met this little girl of the same age. She was always supportive and encourages him from time to time.

"I believe you will grow up to be a tall and charming guy!" This sentence always motivates him, even after 10 years. Sadly, the little girl disappeared right after Chanyeol got back his confidence.

Just like what the girl said, Chanyeol became a really tall and charming guy. One of the most popular basketball team guy in school. In this 10 years, he always hoping to see the girl again but never once she appear.

Now that he have so much more school work and basketball tournaments, he kinda forgot that this girl exist. He is always surrounded by girls, ugly and pretty ones. He became arrogant and didn't care about anyone feelings, except of his girlfriend, Byun Baekhee. She's one of the popular girl in school. Perfect match?

Baekhee : "Are we meeting today?"

Chanyeol : "I need to practice for my tournament tomorrow! Sorry babe ><"

Baekhee : "Again? Fine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter