Strike and Channel

Side Chapters to Peutin High

Yuha was tapping her foot, she was clearly waiting for someone. She looked at her watch and her sighed upon not seeing the figure she was waiting for. Few minutes after, someone hopped in front of her beaming the brightest smile.

“What took you so long? Roa and Nayoung unnie are already there.” Yuha asked slightly pissed.

“I was looking for my lucky socks, it took a while to find it.” Kyulkyung replied.

“Lucky socks? What for?” Yuha replied.

“So we will win the bowling match!” she responded excitedly.

Yuha just shook her head. Kyulkyung’s been excited for this double date which happened to be in a bowling alley with Nayoung and Roa. Ever since the day the 3 of them left Peutin High for college, they rarely got together.

Kyulkyung happily wrap her arm around Yuha’s arm. They were headed to the bowling alley that the 4 of them agreed on. They entered the alley and saw Nayoung and Roa already situated themselves in one of the bowling area. Roa saw them and wave at them.

“Sorry we are late” Yuha said.

“That’s fine, you guys wanted to order some food first?” Roa offered.

“Yes! I want snow-cheese chicken!” Kyulkyung excitedly replied.

“Uhm, babe? We are playing bowling you know.” Yuha rejected the idea.

“Yuha’s right, how about some chips?” Nayoung suggested.

All 3 of them nodded. Few minutes later the chips arrived and they started the game. First was Nayoung, she picked up the ball and strikes a pose, she rolled the ball and hit 9 pins. Yuha was next, she rolled the ball and hit 7 pins. She gave Kyulkyung a smile as she was the next. Kyulkyung pose as if she was a professional bowler, she rolled the ball and before it even reached the middle it went to the gutter.

She went back to her seat pouting. Yuha caressed her sulking girlfriend. Roa was next and she hit 7 pins too. The game went on and the odds were not in Kyulkyung’s favor. Her throws would always end up in the gutter. Yuha was consoling her sulking girlfriend as they lost against Roa and Nayoung and as a punishment they have to pay for their meal.

They head of to their next destination which was the restaurant. Roa and Nayoung were on the top of their game and chose a high class restaurant. Yuha’s mouth dropped upon seeing the price of each food. Kyulkyung felt bad as she knew it was her fault. Yuha noticed this and gave her girlfriend and reassuring smile. She smiled at her and gave her a peck on her forehead.

“Let’s do this again!” Kyulkyung suggested. Roa looked at Nayoung and both of them gave a hearty laugh at Kyulkyung.

“Sure, you want to pay for our meal again?” Roa said with a sly smile on her face.

“I will make sure I will get my revenge.” Kyulkyung responded. The three of them laugh. Yuha cupped Kyulkyung’s face and pinched her cheeks. She couldn’t stand the cuteness of her girlfriend.

“That’s okay babe, you’re still cute.” Yuha said.

“I’m serious”

“Okay, I will teach you then”

“Really?”

“Yes”

“Okay before you guys go lovey-dovey, let’s order” Nayoung cuts them off.

-0-

Their double date ended, Nayoung and Roa decided to go home after their meal. Yuha and Kyulkyung decided to pass by the park before Yuha take Kyulkyung back to her dorm.

Yuha was just quiet. Their hands were clasped and were just silently walking down the park. They saw a bench and decided to sit. Yuha noticed that Kyulkyung was kept on glancing on her.

“What’s wrong?” Yuha asked.

“I feel bad” Kyulkyung replied.

“Because?”

“Because you have to pay for our meal, if only I was able to make a score and not get a straight 0 score.”

“That’s okay, what’s important is we enjoyed. Don’t stress over it.”

Yuha wrapped her arm around Kyulkyung’s and the latter slightly leaned on her. Yuha kissed her forehead again, one thing that Yuha likes doing at Kyulkyung. They stared at each other’s eyes. They stayed like this for a while. Yuha then embraced Kyulkyung tighter.

“Promise me, we will go back there.”

“Sure, I will be your personal trainer.”

“And I can go fishing with you and Nunu too?”

“Of course, I will prioritize you over anyone else!”

Kyulkyung smiled and reached towards Yuha’s lips. She kissed her tall blonde girlfriend for some good minutes and broke it for some air.  Kyulkyung knew that she lacks in physical activities but thankful that she has an active and sporty girlfriend like Yuha.

“I’m really bad at activities like this”

“Because you are a princess, crafted with elegance and glamour”

Kyulkyung’s eyes glimmer upon hearing that, she didn’t know that Yuha had this kind of cheesiness in her. She smiled and leaned in for another kiss. It lasted for god knows how long. Yuha had to stop her hormones from rushing and take it to another level as they were in a public place. They then decided to go home.

--0--

A/N: And I am back! 
Finally! I was able to find time to continue the side chapters. Work is really eating up my time and I have 4 big projects coming soon so I don't know how often I will be able to update. 

And yes, this was inspired with the recent bowling game that the 4 of them went to. I actually don't know who's who but we all know that it was Kyulkyung who got 4 straingt 0 so yeah. I will try to update the other works when I can. Thank you so much for waiting guys.