Lights and Sounds

Side Chapters to Peutin High

Chungha was busy packing her clothes graduation was coming near. She was a senior high school in Peutin High. She and Sejeong were about to enter college.

However, problem arises between them. Sejeong would be sent to another school and she would attend a dance academy. She didn’t understand what she feels but it feels wrong to be away from Sejeong. She fears that Sejeong would play too much and she doesn’t know if she could bear being away from Sejeong. She remembered the argument between the two of them.

“Chungha, it is not like we will be in long distance relationship, I’m just in another school.”

“Why can’t we be under the same school?”

“You know I can’t dance and my parents won’t send me to an art school”

“You are a Prismatic, for goodness sake!”

“Why is this becoming an argument for us Chungha, what is wrong with you?”

“Nothing is wrong, you probably like the idea that I won’t be out of sight and you can play!”

“My goodness! I’ve been dating you for 2 years already and here you are still can’t trust me”

“Kim Sejeong, it is not you that I don’t trust, it is your libido that I can’t”

“Are you kidding me? I admit that I play sometimes but I never lay a finger to other girls”

Silence covered the room. This was the biggest fight that she and Sejeong had. She couldn’t believe that those words came out from . Sejeong was known to be a player but after dating Sejeong she could see that she changed but her woman’s instinct was still kicking in. She had to admit that her girlfriend was hot thus gets the attention of some other people.

“You know what, forget this. Cool off your head first. Talk to me, when you are not paranoid” and there Sejeong left the room.

Chungha sighed, she couldn’t believe what just happened. A tear fell from her eyes, she wiped it right away before another fell down. She continued to pack her things when she heard a soft knock on her door. She asked the person to come and saw it was Nayoung.

“Unnie, what brings you here?”

“I’m here to check on you.”

“What for?”

“Chungha, you do know you can rely on me right?”

Chungha nodded. Nayoung and her been friends since 1st year high school. Nayoung had been Chungha’s crying arms whenever she needed a shoulder to cry on. Chungha started to cry and Nayoung offered her shoulders for Chungha to cry on. She told Nayoung what happened and the older girl tried to console her.

-0-

Sejeong was not in the proper mind to think of anything. They were all in school to pack their bags and heads for summer vacation. She was mindlessly walking and bump into someone, she fell. She looked up and saw Eunwoo with the person she bumped with.

They helped Sejeong stood up. Eunwoo was a friend to Sejeong and Chungha. She knew them since her first year in Peutin High. By the way Sejeong looks she knew that there was something wrong.

“Unnie, this is Kyla, my girlfriend and this is Sejeong unnie” Sejeong and Kyla greeted each other but the two couple could see how down Sejeong was.

“Is there something wrong unnie?” Eunwoo asked.

“Haist…Chungha and I had a fight”

“Oh no unnie, let’s talk”

And right then and there Eunwoo dragged Sejeong to a corner. She sat beside Sejeong while Kyla was on the other side. She made sure that her girlfriend won’t be left out.

Sejeong then stared to tell Eunwoo the story, she could see the sincerity in Eunwoo’s eyes and though she just met Kyla she could also sense the concern.

“I have an idea how to win your girl back unnie!” Kyla said.

Sejeong smile a bit and thanked Kyla for the wonderful suggestion. The three of them planned what they need to do. Sejeong gave all her ears to Kyla while she was telling her what to do.

She smiled with the idea. She couldn’t believe that this kid was so brilliant in terms of surprises. She thought maybe that’s the reason why Eunwoo feel for her.

-0-

Sejeong called all her friends to execute her plan. Though it was Kyla’s idea, Sejeong put her heart on it making sure that Chungha would feel that she was the one who made everything. True enough it was her who prepared everything. She thanked Kyla for giving her an idea.

She also told Nayoung about her plan and the girl was happy that Sejeong was making a way to claim her girl back. She supported her friend an pretended to be an alliance.

Nayoung brought Chungha to a restaurant near their school. Chungha was a little surprised with the sudden invitation but she knew that Nayoung rarely do this. Nayoung said that they would meet someone. She thought it would be Roa, she just let Nayoung lead and do her thing. As usual, she was just following.

She and Nayoung sat near the windows having a great view. Nayoung told Chungha that she would just go to the comfort room. Seconds after Nayoung left, the waiter appeared with a bouquet of flowers in her hand. Chungha gasped in surprise, she saw a message and sort of knew who it was from but she gave a benefit of the doubt. She then received a phone call.

Sejeong’s name appeared on the screen, Chungha contemplated if she would answer but her heart said that she should. She swiped the phone and put it in her ear. She could hear a subtle voice, Sejeong’s warm voice.

“Chungha, look outside the window”

“What? Where are you?”

“Just look outside the window, do you see the big building?”

“Yes.”

“Just look at it”

And right after Sejeong’s words, the lights on the big building turned off. One floor lights up and Chungha could see some people’s shadow posting something. Few minutes later, the floor below that one lit up too. Chungha was now seeing some shape and writings.

Another floor lit up and Chungha could now see a clearer picture of what was happening. She cried upon seeing the finish writing on the big buildings.

“Chungha, I’m sorry and I love you”

She cried upon seeing it. She knew it was Sejeong who prepared that. She looked on her phone and saw that Sejeong hang-up the phone. A spot light then directs her sight to the stage. She gasped in surprised seeing her lover in that stage.

Sejeong stood in front of the mic with a band behind her. She gulped the lump on as she was nervous. She saw Chungha crying and she hopes that those were tears of joy.

“Babe, I know I’ve done you wrong. I shouldn’t said what I said and should understand you more. I know that you are just worried and I want you to know that I won’t let that fight break us apart.”

The mellow sound of the piano finally started. Sejeong started to sing her song. It was so wonderful that the people around started to cringe. Every word that came in Sejeong’s mouth went straight to Chungha’s heart. She didn’t know that Sejeong had this romantic side of her.

Sejeong finished her song and went straight to Chungha. She stood in front of her and kneeled, Chungha was surprised. No, Sejeong couldn’t be proposing she thought, they still need to finish college.

“Babe, Kim Chungha, please give me another chance and make things right.”

Sejeong said bringing out a velvet case with a ring on it. Sejeong’s eyes glitters with nervousness. What if Chungha was still mad? She didn’t know what to do.

“I know, you might think that we are still young but this is a promise ring, a promise that you are the only girl I want and spend the rest of my life with. This is first part of my proposal and when we finish college and feel that we are bought ready I will take your hand in marriage.”

Chungha nodded. She asked Sejeong to stand up and Sejeong inserted the ring on Chungha’s fingers. Sejeong’s surprise was a success. Chungha cupped Sejeong’s face and landed her lips on hers. They kissed so passionately that it may lead to something else. Nayoung had to cough for them to realize they were in public place.

Sejeong and Chungha broke the kiss and laughed. Sejeong thanked her friends for helping her. She told Chungha that it was Kyla’s brilliant idea. Chungha thanked everyone for surprising her.

-0-

A/N: If you guys are wondering why SeChung is here, they had a little cameo in Peutin High and like I said all pairing will have a side chapter. 
If you guys are lost do read Peutin High. Please look forward for the other pairings and oh, do read my other fic titled That Person, You
I apologize for any errors. English is not my first language and I'm trying to juggle this between my work and all other things. Thank you. 
Do comment your suggestions if you have anything.