Lyrics and Verses

Side Chapters to Peutin High

Sungyeon was busy strumming on her guitar. She was busy writing lyrics for the song that she was trying to finish. She scribbled on her lyrics sheet and continued to hum. She would check on it from time to time and would smile. She was writing her love for Yehana. Their anniversary was coming.

Meanwhile, Yehana was bothered. The anniversary was coming but she couldn’t think of a perfect gift. She was also preparing a graduation gift for Nayoung, Roa and Yuha. She couldn’t come up of anything.

She went to see her best friend, Xiyeon, and asked for suggestion. Xiyeon couldn’t come up with any suggestion but promise to go shopping with her. Rena was just listening to them and smiling upon the worried Yehana.

“Why don’t you give her something that she can’t forget?” Rena suggested.

“What’s your suggestion then?” Xiyeon asked.  Rena tapped her fingers on the table. She also couldn’t come-up of something. She started to gulp her drinks and think further.

“Unnie, how do you do it?” Yehana all of a sudden asked. Xiyeon answered on behalf of Rena who was busy drinking.

“Do what?”

“Remember, Rena asked us if we have done it”

Xiyeon’s jaw dropped upon hearing what her best friend said. Rena’s question was still on her mind. Rena choked on her drink and spit it out. She coughed and pressed her chest. She regretted asking Yehana that. Xiyeon ended up beating Rena for corrupting Yehana’s mind.

“You forget about that and I swear I will my girlfriend” Xiyeon said.

Yehana sighed in resignation. She didn’t even know what was it that needed to be “done”. Her worries spike up as she still couldn’t think of any gift. She rested her head on the table.

Xiyeon look at her worried best-friend. Roa saw the younger ones who seemed to be in trouble. She saw Yehana sulking and all. She couldn’t believe that the brightest kid in town was gloomy.

“What’s wrong our dear baby girl?” Roa asked. She puts her arms around Yehana and the younger girl hugged her. Roa patted her head, they all couldn’t bear to see a gloomy Yehana.

“I can’t think of a gift for Sungyeon, it’s our anniversary this week.”

“Aigoo, is that what was bothering our sunshine?” Roa asked. Yehana nodded and pouted like a cute puppy.

“How about you go ahead and bake her some cake? Then write a poem for her?”

Yehana smiled at Roa’s suggestion. She thought that would be great gift. She then asked Xiyeon to go with her tomorrow. Yehana’s brightest went back in an instant. She hopes that Rena’s question would be forgotten.

“Don’t you dare corrupt our sunshine’s mind, Kang Rena” Roa warned Rena. She was aware of Rena’s question and that was bothering Yehana for a while. Rena just raised both of her hands as a sign of defeat.

-0-

Yehana busied herself with baking the perfect cake. She prepared everything needed and saw that something was missing. Decorations for the cake are missing. The little girl panicked and rested her head on the table, things were not going her way. She started to cry.

“Aigoo, who made our little sunshine cry?” Roa asked. Yehana looked up and saw Nayoung, Roa, Kyla and Eunwoo.

She sobs and hugged Nayoung. She didn’t know what to do. Nayoung let the younger cried on her shoulder. Roa went in for a hug also. They all couldn’t bear to see their very own sunshine crying and being gloomy.

“The unnie will help you okay, stop crying now” Roa said.

“You guys looks like a family, I’m cringing” Eunwoo commented.

“What’s wrong Yehana unnie?” Kyla asked.

“The decorations for the cake is missing” Yehana said.

“Don’t worry, Kyla and I will buy those for you” Eunwoo said. Kyla looked at her and smiled widely.

Yehana’s mood brightens upon hearing those. She was indeed lucky to have them as her friends. They started to mix the ingredients and started to bake while waiting for Eunwoo and Kyla. Nayoung and Roa helped Yehana prepared the mixture and followed her instructions.

None of them had baking experience besides Yehana herself. Nayoung listened carefully, making sure that Yehana’s cake would be perfect. Roa on the other hand was entertaining the two while they were baking. Soon enough the cake base was ready and Eunwoo and Kyla arrived in time. They let Yehana design the cake that would be an expression of love for Sungyeon.

-0-

“Unnie, please make it a bit higher…yes...then move it to your right” Sungyeon commanded.

This is the day that she and Yehana have been waiting for. It’s the day of their anniversary. Her heart was pounding really crazy though she was really occupied.

Yuha and Kyulkyung were with her, helping her arrange and decorate the café that she rented. It was a small café but the owner allowed her to decorate it. She then called Rena making sure that the girl that she prepared this for would come.

“Are you on your way?”

“Yes, don’t worry okay? We will not take Yehana away”

Her heart was racing. This was the first time that she did this. She then realized how much she loves Yehana. She smiled but sweating hard.

“You sit first and drink this, everything will be fine” Kyulkyung suggested.

“Unnie, I’m nervous. Do you think she will like this” Sungyeon asked.

“Of course, look at this effort. I hope someone will do the same thing for me.” Kyulkyung said.

“I will take of note that and let’s see” Yuha replied.

That helped Sungyeon loosen a bit and laugh with her unnies.

-0-

Yehana was inside the car and was utterly nervous, she would sigh from time to time and Kyla noticed this. She held her hand and smiled at her. Yehana was touched by the maknae’s little gesture.  Kyla patted her head.

“Everything will be okay, enjoy your night with your love” Eunwoo said in a cheery manner.

Yehana could not stop smiling, she was indeed bless to have such a good friends. She hugged the cake that she made for Sungyeon. The thought of Sungyeon liking it or not started to play again, she shook her head and thinks positively.

They arrived in the café and Yehana was a little baffled as to why the café was so dark. She opened it and saw Xiyeon waiting. She was walked through a red carpet lit but scented candles. Flower petals were also everywhere. Xiyeon assisted Yehana to sit in the table in the middle. She sat on it and the room started to lit a bit. She could clearly see how the café was decorated, flower stands were on the side and the table was also adorning with flowers.

Yuha appeared and she handed Yehana a bouquet of red and white flowers. The red roses were in a form of a heart shape. She smiled at the older girl and Yuha then disappeared.

The stage then was lit and she saw Sungyeon with her guitar. She was dressed in her casual clothes but Sungyeon was still cute. She then started to talk.

“I’m not sure if you will like this but this is the only thing that I am good at.”  Sungyeon said.

“I may not be the prettiest girl on earth nor the richest one, the only thing I have is my hear and my song” she continued.

Sungyeon started to strum her guitar and let her voice filled the room. Yehana could feel Sungyeon’s emotion through her song. Her tears started to fall but it was tears of joy. She couldn’t believe that Sungyeon would do this for her.

Sungyeon sang her heart out. She made sure that every word would be felt. She saw Yehana crying but was still smiling back at her. She knew her girlfriend was touched. She belted every high notes with passion and sure hit every hearts.

The other girls were on the side, Eunwoo was crying too. They were all cringing with the sweetness of the two. Kyla wipe those tears in Eunwoo’s eyes. She smiled at her and Eunwoo wrapped her arms around Kyla.

Sungyeon finished her song and walked towards Yehana. The older girl welcomed her with a hug. She smiled at her and gave her the cake that she made.

“Happy anniversary”

Sungyeon opened the box and was in owed on how the decoration looks grand. She took out the cake and saw that Yehana put a lot of effort on it.

“Waah, this is beautiful!” Sungyeon exclaimed.

“Your song was beautiful too, thank you very much” Yehana replied.

Sungyeon then hugged Yehana and gave her a light kiss on the lips. Yehana replied with the warmest style in the world. The rest of them came and greeted the two. They wanted to go and leave the two lovers alone but Sungyeon suggested not to and celebrate it with them, Yehana agreed and thank them for helping them celebrate their anniversary.

-0-

A/N: So there you go, a side chapter for the Peutin High pairings. Some of my readers said they can't move on with it. As a gift, here's the side chapter. Also. I really can't do more cheesiness between Sungyeon and Yehana like they are the most innocent couple there is. So yeah, light fluff it is. 

And if in any case you guys are wondering what was the song Sungyeon sang --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUJw82SS2ZA

Enjoy ^_^