What are you?

Hey pretty boy!

Changkyun's POV

I suddenly heard a grunt and Wonho went stiff. He began to breath faster and harder, before he slowly slipped out of my grip and fell to the ground. Something wasn't right. I crunched down besinde him.


"Wonho. Wonho, what's wrong? Wonho?"


That's when I noticed the blood around him.


"No. No. No! NO!! NOOOOOO!!! WONHO!!!"


Suddenly I heard someone chuckling and when I looked up I saw that guy. Jiho. He just looked down at as and smiled. Then he began to laugh like a maniac. I couldn't take it anymore. Our friends were like frozen and I felt my blood boiling. That's it. It's enough. I really can't take it anymore. I can't keep calm right now. I have to do something. I didn't knew what I was doing, but it was as if my body moved on his own and I'm really thankful for that, because I wouldn't have known what to do. I kissed Wonho on his cheek and whisperd in his ear that everything will be good. Then I stood up and walked towards Jiho.


"What do you think you are doing, hmm!? What do you want from us, hee! Are you happy now!?"


"Well. He is going to die and you can't do anything against it. You see this knife? *chuckle* It's covered in poison. Not even a pureblood like him could survive it. You would also die. Want to try it?"


"THEN DO IT!!!! IF YOU WANT US TO SUFFER THIS MUCH THEN DO IT!!!! I DON'T CARE!!!!!!"

He seemed a bit surprised and taken aback, but immediately began to laugh again and stabbed me with the knife. Everyone gasps when he does that but what nobody would have thought was that this didn't effected me, not even a bit. I could see the surprised expression on everyones face. They looked as if they just saw a ghost. I just took the knife out of my stomach and threw it to the ground beside me and began to chuckle. I walked nearer to him and knew the others could see how angry I am right now. My eyes began to glow frightening and they were more piercing that everything they ever saw. Even my skin began to glow a bit. I walked even nearer to him and I could see the fear in his eyes. He was too frightened to speak normally.


"W-what a-are you?"


"Your worst nightmare."


"..."


"And you will regret what you just did."


"P-ple-please. D-don't k-kill m-m-me. Please. I-I w-will do anything."


"Ohhh. Don't worry I won't kill you. You will suffer."


With that I began to laugh and he was even more scared. He even began to shake. I just hit him with the back of my hand on the cheek and he flew to the side. 


"Can you watch over him?"


"Yeah. Don't worry. We got him. You can go to Wonho. Don't worry."


"K. Thanks."


With that I turned to Wonho and walked over to him. When I kneeled beside him I saw that he was still breathing. I softly over his hair and then over his cheek. He slowly opened his eyes again and locked gazes with me. I could see the pain in his eyes, even though he tried to smile to calm me down. He caressed my cheek slowly. I smiled at him reassuringly, grabbed his hand and squeezed it a bit. He breathed even harder now. Thats when I leaned down to him, kissed him on his lips and whispered to him in a calming voice.


"Relax. Everything will be okay."


He nodded lightly and smiled towards me. I hold his hand the whole time and when he closed his eyes again I looked around for something sharp. Then I saw an old window behind us and I smashed it with one of my hands while I'm holding Wonho's hand with the other. I look back to Wonho before I take a piece from the broken window and cut my wrist with it a bit. Then I pressed it fastly over Wonho's mouth, so that he can drink it. After a few minutes I felt sharp fangs graze against my skin on that wrist. Then he grabbed my wrist and and let his fangs sink in. I felt him my blood and it doesn't feel uncomfortable. Not at all. Actually it feels good, almost pleasurable. 'God feels that good.' Right when I fought this Wonho opend his eyes and smiled at me. No wait. Is that a smirk? I decided to talk to him over our minds, because the others couldn't hear us this way. 


'What? Why are you smirking like that?'


'Well it seems like you really enjoy this. Feels it that good?'


'Yeahhh.'


He stopped to my blood and came nearer. When his face was right before mine he looked me in the eyes and smirked even more. He then leaned closer to my ear and whispered.


"You know, it can feel even better."


I can feel his breath against my ear and shuddered. When I heard him say that I couldn't help but gulp and blush extremely. He was right beside me so I decided to whisper back.


"What...what do you mean?"


"You will see. But not now. I show you when we are alone."


I could feel a shiver ran down my spine and I knew he noticed it and is smirking right now because of it. When he leaned back he kissed me again, it was just a peck but it was nonetheless perfect. I tasted my own blood and I couldn't care less at that time, it was something different, but not bad at all. It really felt good. I could feel how his strength came back to him and helped him up to stand. We walked towards the others and they just couldn't believe what the were seeing. We stand before them without even a scratch and were both alive. But they didn't seem afraid of me just curious. They shook of their expression, went to us and hugged us as tight as they could. When they let go of us nobody dared to say something. Finally Jooheon spoke.


"Sooooo. Now we know that you aren't even a bit human. Soooooo what are you?"


"I don't know."


"How did you know that you could save him like that?"


"I don't know.....my body moved on it's own."


"Well we know that your social rank have to be higher than that of a pureblood."


"But that means that he has to be-"


"You're right."


Kihyun was cut of from a voice behind us. When we turned around we saw a man who wear really noble cloths, he had a nice facial expression, but was because of his clothes very intimidating.


"You're right. He is..."