What do you mean?

Hey pretty boy!

Wonho's POV

"CHANGKYUN!"


'I'm sorry. Please don't worry.'


"Kyunnie. Please. Please. Don't leave me now. You have to live."


That was the last thing I could say before he fell unconscious in my arms. He looked so vulnerable and damageable and so small and hurt and and...


"Come on Wonho we should brung him to the school nurse. And you don't have to cry, he will be perfectly fine."


I didn't even know I was crying until Kihyun sat down beside me while saying that and hugging me lightly. When I looked to him I felt even more tears running down my cheeks. He just sit there smiling encouragingly at me. With that I nodded at him wished away my tears at picked Changkyun up. He was light. Really light. 


"Come Kyunnie we bring you to the nurse. She will help you and you can rest a bit."


We all went to the nurse, while we were walking everyone had the same thoughts, how he could hold on so long. Normal humans would be unconscious way faster and would be trembling if they wanted or not. All just because of the glowing eyes. But nobody really had an answer. When we arrived I layed Changkyun on the bed and sat beside him. But when I let go of him it seemed like he began to tremble and panic. So I graped his hand fast and sat nearer with my back to him and the others sat before me. Nobody dared to say something, until Jooheon began to talk.


"Sooooo. At least we now know that he definitely can't be a normal human. Soooooooo...... what is he any guesses??"


"I can hear his thoughts when he wants it and he wants to say something to me."


"What do you mean Wonho?"


"Is that the reason you turned back this morning?"


"Yeah. He said I should wait and asked where I was going."


"But why can't we hear him then?"


"I don't know. But what I know is that he isn't human."


"What do you mean?"


"He isn't human. The human scent on him isn't his. Hyungwon said it himself. He smells way more delicious than any other human being. His scent comes through. But I don't know why he doesn't know that he isn't human."


"So you know that for sure?"


"Since when?"


"It was just a guess I thought I would mistake something. I wanted to be completely sure before I tell you guys. But I don't know what he really is and why he doesn't know anything about all it. Not at all. He doesn't even know about people like us."


When I endet my sentence I noticed that Changkyun is slowly waking up beside me and stopped speaking. I just looked at him he sleeped so peacefully. When he opened his eyes slowly I smiled at him and saw him immediately smiling back at me.


"Hey, little sleepyhead."


"Hey."


He said smiling even brighter. He looked at me as if I am something he has never ever seen in his whole life. But also with amazement. He just looks so cute, when he looks like this.


"Well we should go now right guys? It's good to see that you're okay again. But we really..."


"Yeah we should go. See you later you both."


"Yeah later."


With that they were all walking fast to the door. As soon as they were out of the I looked back to Changkyun who were smiling like crazy until he break out in laughter. I must looked really stupid, because as soon as he looked at me he laught even louder. I couldn't help but to began to laugh too. His laughter is just too catching. 


"Hey. You okay?"


"Yeah. It's just funny."


"What do you mean?"


"That they leave so fast-"


As he said this he sat up and sat right before my face. Just a few centimetres away and smirked. He just smirked and I felt like going crazy.


"-and I know that you like me."


That sentence was enough to let me panic and I felt goosebumps starting to build. He leaned even closer to me and I couldn't take my eyes off of his lips. His full, plump and so soft looking lips. He was so close that I could feel his breath on my skin.


"And you know what?"


"W-what?"


He laught lightly. His lips were now just millimetres away from mine. Just as I wanted to close the gap between us the doors flew open and the guys came in.


"Wonh--ohh ! Hey sorry."


Changkyun immediately blushed and stood up.


"Ähm...I should go now...so yeah. See you."


With that he run away. I stood up to go after him, but he was too fast away. I could only stand there and look sadly after him. The others just looked sad and guilty at me. But all I could do was to fell back at the bed and groan. The guys came closer to me and Kihyun and Jooheon sat beside me, each side one. When I sat up again they took me into a hug.


"Hey, we're sorry. We didn't knew you...were...doing something. So sorry."


"Mmmm. I know. It's ok. It would never end good."


"You can't say that. You don't know it. It-"


"I know it. It's dangerous for him. And I don't want to put him in danger. That is the last thing I would do. I could never do something like that. I could never forgive myself when I'm the reason why he is hurt."


"Wonho-"


"We should go now and walk him home. Or at least watch over him."


"Don't you want to go alone with him? To talk with him?"


"It's better this way. Even if we could go out, it would be to dangerous for him to be with me. At least until we know what he really is."


"But you can't just ignore him."


"I could never ignore him. I also would never want to ignore him. We just don't talk about it. So it will be okay."


"If you think so."


Nobody said anything anymore. So I was left alone with my thoughts. They all just were about Changkyun. 'I'm sorry Kyunnie. But you just would end hurt and sad. I'm really sorry. But you are too precious to me.'


"It's okay. But it would be good if you could explain it to me sometime. Also who that guy was."


'Someday I will. I promise you that.'


After that we we walked Changkyun everytime to his home and to school. We didn't let him go alone anymore and no one ever said a word about what happend. We became super close, everyone of us. Of course there were situations like by the nurse, but nothing really happend, we always could prevent it. And so it went on every day. Everything was normal. 

Until.....