First meeting

Hey pretty boy!

Changkyun's POV

Everything began two weeks ago...
Oh yeah, by the way I'm Changkyun, Lim Changkyun. I'm 16 and a pretty normal boy, well you could say I'm kind of a nerd so I don't have many friends. But the most people are nice to me or at least ignore me. So yeah I'm pretty normal......well I was, until two weeks ago. It started like every other day, normal, nothing out of ordinary.

Flashback

I was walking to school like always, listening to musik over my headphones. But something was of as if I was being watched, when I looked around I saw no one. So I wanted to walk further, when I suddenly bumped into something and was about to fall on my . Instead of falling I felt an arm around my waist and when I looked up I was stunned, I could literally fell the blush on my cheeks. I looked in the most beautiful eyes I ever seen, they were sparkling blue and made you speakless as if they drew you in and this white hair which had blue peaks and...ohh those lips. Those plump and sooo soft looking lips. I was so fascinated by his beautiful looks, I could see his lips moving but I didn't heared anything because I was so fascinated. When I snapped out of my trance I looked at him confused at what he was saying. As soon as he saw my expression he began ti  chuckle, and ohh that sound I would like to hear it the whole time, I just love that sound, it's like music to my ears.


"You sure are cute." 


He said smiling brightly. I was just dumbfounded and felt my cheeks getting redder every second, and was just too flustered to talk normally.


"T-th-thanks."


"Your welcome! I'm Hoseok by the way, but the most people call me Wonho."


"I-I'm Changkyun."


"Well Changkyun nice to meet you."


"Y-yeah. Y-you too."


"Sadly it seems like I have to go, my friends are waiting."


"Ohh, yeah. I also should go now before I get late."


"Well then, see you Kyunnie!!"


"Yeah, see yo-wait KYUNNIE!?"


He just snickerd and went to his friends. After a few seconds I realized that I had to go faster now if I didn't wanted to be late. So I were going to school well almost running. I actually really made it on time to the start of my class. History one of the most boring subjects that exist. 

Time skip

When it was lunch time I was walking towards my usual place in our cafeteria to eat while listening to music over my headphones and play something on my phone. I always had my peace at lunch and nobody would even look at me, but this time it was different. I felt it the different aura, but I didn't thought about it. Because of my headphones I couldn't what was going on, until someone took my headphones out. I was angry, really angry but it didn't last long.


"WHO-"


I couldn't speak anymore I was too surprised. I couldn't believe that he really just stood beside me. Just as he sat beside me I realised that I was staring again. Even though I looked away almost immediately, he noticed it and smirked.


"Hey Kyunnie!"


"H-hey!"


"What are you doing here alone?"


"I'm eating?"


"Are you always sitting here alone?"


"Yeah. Why?"


"Well not anymore."


He said smiling at me and I couldn't help but to smile too. 


"We will sit here everytime from now on."


"We?"


Right that second five other boys sit down at my table and smile at me. I must looked a bit scared because Wonho layed his arm around my shoulder and spoke softly


"It's okay they're my friends, they're good guys."
"Okay, if you say so."


When I looked back at them they were already smiling at us. I learned that they are really nice. Their names were Shownu, Minhyuk, Kihyun, Jooheon and Hyungwon. We talked until our lunchtime was over and the bell rung. They were walking me to my next class, just then I noticed something.


"Wait, does that mean that you are all going to that school now?"


"Yeah, we are going to see you every day now."


Jooheon said smiling at me, as I looked at Wonho I saw that he was looking at me  with a look that I couldn't describe. It somehow seemed loving to me, but I wasn't so sure. When we said our goodbye they were walking towards our school office.