Let go!!

Hey pretty boy!

Changkyun's POV

When the bell rang I was walking with Minhyuk to the rooftop where we wanted to eat with the gyus.


"Uhh Minhyuk?"


"Yeah?"


"I'm going to the bathroom. But you can already go to the rooftop to the others."


"Ok. See you then. And don't let us wait too long."


He said smiling as he began walking and so I made my way to the bathroom. When I was finished and walked to the rooftop, I somehow felt watched. But when I turned around I saw nobody, so continued to walk my way until I was smashed to the lockers on the side of the hall. I never ever saw that person and I noticed that he is holding me up at the collar of my hoodie. I tried to get free but it was useless. His grip was too strong.


"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!!!!!!! LET ME GO!! LET ME DOWN!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!"


"Ohh shut up you little piece of ."


"WHAT DID YOU CALLED ME?!!?!?!"


"Ohh calm down, just shut the up. I-"


"NO. YOU SHOULD SHUT UP AND LET ME-mhmmmm"


"Shut up!!!! Sooo what is there to like about you."


He was tall, really tall and I felt goosebumps starting to build. He just had such piercing eyes. They were literally glowing. But they looked angry. Really angry. 


"What do you want. I don't even know you."


"There is nothing he could like about you. So how did you make it, he? HOW?!"


"Let me go. You are hurting me. Let me go already!! You-mhmhmmmm."


He pressed his hand over my mouth and I could see that he gets really angry now. Even angrier than before and his eyes started to glow more. 'Just what is he?'


"Shut up! ... What does he like about you. I don't understand. I mean yes your smell lets someone go crazy but-"


"Let me go you freak. And stop to sniff at my neck!"


He just sniffed my neck. MY NECK!!! Why would someone do something like this? It's ridiculous. His eyes only began to glow even more. Suddenly I really feel uncomfortable. Everything began to swing around me and I felt my knees getting weak. My only thoughts were 


"Wonho....."


"HEY!!!!"


I saw him. Finally. He came. Wonho. While I looked at Wonho, I felt that the guy who was holding me began to tremble. I thought he was scared, but when I looked at I saw this hate in his eyes. This indescribable hate. But when Wonho began to walk to us he suddenly let go of me and I sank to tbe ground. My legs just gave up. He didn't even looked at me. He just cursed and ran away. When he was around the corner Wonho came running to me. 


"Changkyun. Chan. Kyunnie. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. It's my fault. Everything. It all is my fault I-"


"Wonho. Thank you."


I said smiling a bit at him and I felt how my strength left me. I felt weaker every second. And I know he could see it I saw his shocked expression. One last smile. With that everything went black.


"CHANGKYUN!"
'I'm sorry. Please don't worry.'


"Kyunnie. Please. Please. Don't leave me now. You have to live."


That was the last thing I heard before I went completely unconscious.