First encounter?!

Hey pretty boy!

Wonho's POV

The next day I was walking to Changkyun's house to walk to school with him. I rung the bell, but there was no answer so I was waiting. After five minutes or so Changkyun opened the door all wet, with just a towel around his hips. And wow did he look good. I couldn't say anything, I knew I were staring but I couldn't look away. The sight before me was just too beautiful and hot. It seemed like he noticed it because of the big blush on his cheeks.


"H-hey, ähm ... come in I'm almost ready. If your hungry in the kitchen is backed bacon. So yeah I'm right back."


I wasn't hungry so I just sat by the kitchen counter and waited. A few minutes later Changkyun came around the corner completely ready.


"Kay we can go."


"Okay. Ohh, by the way,  morning."


I said smiling towards him and he smiled even brighter. And here I thought a person couldn't smile brighter anymore. 


"Yeah morning."


While we were walking I couldn't hold back anymore and just had to ask. I mean what do I have to loose. The worst thing that could happen is that he thinks that I'm completely crazy now, but even then he wouldn't avoid me. So I just ask.


"Kyunnie?"


"Hmm?"


"Do you believe in vampires?"


"Why are you asking?"


"Uhh, ... I ... was just curious. So do you?"


"I don't know. I think-"


"HEY GUYS!!!!"


Just when he was about to answer my friends interrupted us. Great, I would have known his answer, if they wouldn't always have such a bad timing. They never had a good timing. Since I know them, they always had the worst timing. 'Great guys thanks, I would have known by know if he believes in vampires or not!!!!!!!!' With that I just glared at them. Changkyun didn't seem to notice, because he reacted like always.


"Hey. You didn't came to pick me up? If you guys came you could have had backed bacon."


"WHAT BACKED BACON?! I MISSED OUT BACKED BACON, JUST BECAUSE OF HIM?!?!?!"


Of course it had to Hyungwon, who said it out loud. Changkyun looked at me somewhat surprised. Wait did he smiled at me just now? I don't know. All I know is that I have to look really stupid right now. 'Why can't you just shut the up?! Was it really necessary to say that now?!' I just glared at him because I was really pissed right now. And he just make it worse.


"Ohh, you don't have to be so pissed now. I didn't say anything wrong. You just didn't wait for us."


"Because you guys were too slow."


'Hey, you can be happy that I didn't tell him that you just wanted to go alone with him and see him half nacked.'


'Ohh you wouldn't.'


'Of course I would and you should know this.'


"Tsk. I going."


When I began to walk I heard his voice again.


"Wait. Why are you going?"


When I turned around I saw a sad looking Changkyun and he looked at me. He just said it, didn't he? Or am I imagine it again?


"Did you said something?"


With that everyone looked at us bewildered, as if they just saw a ghost. We all were a bit surprised. But it seems that if I really heard it I was the only one. We stood there until we heard the school bell ring. Then we remembered that we had to go to our class and that we had to run if we wanted to make it on time.


"We talk about it at lunch. We meet on the rooftop."


With that we all agreed and began to run to the rooms where we had our lessons.

 

Time skip

 

After the lesson I made my way up to the rooftop. Sadly I hadn't the same class as Changkyun, but Minhyuk was with him so I was at least a bit at peace. But when I opened the door to the rooftop I didn't saw Changkyun. Minhyuk was there like everyone but not my Changkyun. I immediately started to panic. The others noticed and came to me as fast as they could. 


"Hey, it's ok he just wanted to go yo the bathroom. He will be here any minute. I-"


"Why didn't you go with him! Why did you leave him alone when we all know he is here. He is back. You can't deny it. YOU CAN'T!!! You just let him leave at his own. You should have gone with him. He will do anything to harm Changkyun. MY CHANGKYUN!!!!!! Just to hurt me. We have to go and look for him. How long is he away now?"


"I don't know. Maybe 5 minutes, maybe 10?"


"What?!?! OMG. He is dead. I will never see him again. He killed him. He-"


"Calm down. We start to search for him ok?"


'Man he really gets paranoid these days.'


"I HEARD YOU HYUNGWON!!!!!!!!"


"Ok, I'm sorry. But you really get easily scared about him."


"Of course. I love him. Changkyun is my soulmate. If he dies. I will die too."


"You know that you won't die right?"


"Not physically. Now hurry!"


We were running down the stairs and the hallways along until we heard it. It was Changkyun.


"Let me go. You are hurting me. Let me go already!! You-mhmhmmmm."


"Shut up! ... What does he like about you. I don't understand. I mean yes your smell lets someone go crazy but-"


"Let me go you freak. And stop to sniff at my neck!"


I couldn't take it anymore it was too much for me he sniffs at my Changkyun. I repeat MY CHANGKYUN!!! I had to do something. And I would do anything for him and would kill everyone who hurts him.


"HEY!"