He is back!?

Hey pretty boy!

Wonho's POV

When we were walking to the school office Jooheon spoke to me.

"So he is it?"

"Yeah, he is cute isn't he?"

"Yeah, sure. But he smells delicious. More delicious than every other-"

"Don't even think about it Hyungwon. He is mine and only mine. And I'm ready to kill everyone who harms him, even if it's just a little scratch!"

"Calm down Wonho. Hyungwon wouldn't harm him he just said that he smelled delicious. We wouldn't do a thing to him. We know how precious he is to you, even if it's the first time we see him. Because you watched him the whole time every time you had 'something to do' we knew you were going to watch him. We knew the second you looked at him when we were going to him. Ohh and your stares are pretty obvious. Just so you know."

It was Shownu the leader and 'dad' our little group who was trying to calm me down and save Hyungwons life. But what surprised was that they knew it, they knew about my Kyunnie and me watching him. 'Was I really that obvious? And when did Kyunnie noticed it too?' I was stopped in my thoughts through Kihyun, the 'mum' our group.

"Yeah you were pretty obvious and no, I don't think Changkyun noticed it. But I think you should watch over your 'Kyunnie' even more than before."

"Why?"

"I think he is back, and you know he would do anything just to harm you. And he would kill a human without a second thought."

"You really think he is back? I mean we saw how they brought him to his cell in prison under the castle."

"I thought so too. But I think I smelled him when we were going into school."

While we were talking the others looked scared and listening close because we were whispering so that no one could hear what we talk about. After that silence no one dared to say something, until Minhyuk spoke

"That means that we have to protect him even more. No matter what."

"Yeah, I won't loose Changkyun to someone like him."

Everyone nodded. I was really relieved to hear that they help me to protect my Kyunnie and they accept him.

"We should go to the school office now, so that tomorrow we can start school here and watch over him."

"Yeah, Kihyun is right. We should go before the lesson ends, so that we can walk him home."

As Jooheon said this my mood immediately lifted and everyone laughed at my reaction to the words 'so that we can walk him home'.

Time skip 

When the bell rang we already stayed outside the room where Kyunnie had his lessons right now. When he walks out of his class he didn't noticed us, so we walked silently towards him and I layed my arm on his shoulders. His reaction was just too cute, he actually jumped as soon as he felt my arm. But when he saw that it was me he immediately relaxed and smiled at me.

"Hey cutie! Going home?"

"Yeah I planned to."

"We walk with you a bit okay?"

"You also live near the old playground and the flower shop?"

"Yeah, yeah we live there."

I said smiling at him and he stopped, but he looked somehow sad and betrayed? 'Where is he looking? He isn't looking at me at what is he thinking, that he looks like that?' I don't know, but I know that I don't like the look.

"You lie."

Is what he said silently, almost whispering, when he turned towards me. And the look he gave me was heartbreaking.

"What?"

"You lie. There isn't a flower shop. In the whole street, whole area. The next flower shop is in the opposite direction."

"..."

"Why are you lying?"

"Ok, yeah we don't live there. But I wanted to walk you home. I just wanted to spend a bit more time with you."

I said, not daring to look up, him in the eyes. When I finally looked up, I saw a little smile on his lips, and he looked at me with such soft eyes. I just couldn't help but to stare at him. He was just too beautiful.

"You should just ask or say something the next time. But don't lie."

"Okay!"

With that my mood lifted again and the whole way we were talking with the others. But his words 'the next time' were lingering the whole time in my mind.

'That means, that he likes me or atleast doesn't feel awkward around me.' That makes me really happy.  When we arived at his house and we wished him goodbye.

"Well then see you tomorrow Kyunnie."

"Yeah, see you."

"Hey mhm tomorrow, can we walk to school together?"

"Yeah sure!"

"Okay, then see you tomorrow!"

"Yeah see you tomorrow!"

"Bye Changkyun!"

"See you!"

"Take care!"

"Bye!"

"Yeah, tou guys too, well then till tomorrow!"

With that he goes inside and we began walking away. 'He were smiling the whole time. His smile is so beautiful and he himself too. He has such a cute character and his eyes and his voice and and...'

"Yeah, he sure is cute, and beautiful."

"Could you guys just stop reading my mind!? Especially you Jooheon!"

"Hey! You just make it to easy if your with him, you don't notice the easiest things anymore."

"That isn't true, I noticed the most things when I'm with him!"

"Yeah, about him."

He chuckled, he just chuckled! I know he just wants to mock me but something inside wanted me to reply. But mum Kihyun stopped us before we could go on.

"It's enough!!"

With just those two words we were silent, because we knew that it isn't a good idea to talk back to Kihyun when he is lightly annoyed and he is pretty scary when he is angry, through he is so short he can be reeeeeeeaaaaaaally scary. Even Shownu is afraid of an angry Kihyun. The whole walk we were silent until Minhyuk decided to speak up.

"Sooooooo, we are going to walk him to school tomorrow?"

"Not WE, only I. I'm going to walk him to school."

"Kay, then good luck tomorrow. Ohh and to your guess before he really likes you."

"You guys think so?"

"Yeah, we saw the way he looked at you and how sad he was when you lied about living here near his house. To look like that and with tgat expression in his eyes, he really likes you."

Everyone nodded at Shownu's words and I really was relieved until I looked to Jooheon. I knew something wasn't right as soon as I saw his look towards me.

"What is it Joo?"

"Something is off about him."

"What do mean?"

"..."

"...Jooheon?"

"I mean, he should just be a normal human right?"

"Yeah why?"

"Then why can't I read his mind? And what is this aura?"

"Which aura? I don't feel anything?"

"He is right, I feel it too."

"We too."

Now they really are creeping me put, I don't feel anything at all.

"I don't know but I think we should go now."

"Yeah."

'Well then, see you tomorrow my little cutie! Ohh how I wish you could answer me.'