The signs' anger levels (+the signs when jealous)

SongKim Zodiac-inspired One-shots

(Anger levels)

Aries: 1. FIGHT ME 2. FIGHT ME 3. FIGHT ME

Libra: 1. Why are you so angry? 2. You're killing my vibe. 3. Okay I came here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now. 4. Okay you're right *changes subject abruptly*

(When jealous)

Aries: gets jealous but doesn't want you to get jealous

Libra: passive-aggressive jealousy

-------------------------------

"Hey there! Welcome to 2Seung Cam, Day 3," Seunghoon says as he fixes the videocam on him and Seungyoon. Winner's leader waves at the camera as he sits beside Seunghoon to get closer to it.

"It's been 4 days since the war started," Seungyoon states in a matter-of-fact manner, making the other Seung laugh. "We're currently hiding safely here in my room, but my roommate will arrive soon and my comrade here will have to go back to his room." He claps Seunghoon's shoulder.

"Yes, unfornately. We are recording this video as documentation of the war, which will be necesarry for further humiliation of the participants once this is over." They give each other a high-five and snicker evilly.

They both recall how the argument of the resident lovebirds started. At first, it was just loud bickering from Mino's room, where they usually hang out. It lasted for only a few minutes so they thought it was gonna be fine. But the next day at breakfast, Mino started picking fights out of nowhere.

"Oh, I'm sorry I'm wasting your precious time because I'm taking too long to get water," Mino said to Jinwoo that morning with dripping sarcasm in his voice as he was filling his mug with hot water at the water dispenser. His glare was cold, but they sensed the burning anger behind those eyes and in his snarl-like voice.

Instantly, Jinwoo's aura shifted from happy morning sunshine to tired, frustrated thundercloud. He rolled his groggy eyes pointedly. "What is your problem?" Jinwoo said coldly with his arms crossed over his waist.

"Oh, you know exactly what my problem is," Mino said in a low tone through gritted teeth. He slowly stepped towards Jinwoo with a very threatening look in his eyes, causing the two Seungs to be on guard for a moment in case Mino does something stupid. But Jinwoo was undaunted, and he very much looked like he was so done with all this.

"Ugh, I thought we were over this last night," he said as he casually stepped past Mino and filled his cup with water. "You know what? I'm over it, so if you would excuse me, we have more matters to discuss a.k.a. our schedules for today." He went over to the table and Mino could only let out an angry "Tch" because he knew there's no talking to his boyfriend anymore.

But it wasn't like Mino gave up. After that, it has just been a series of events where Mino tries to pick a fight but Jinwoo just brushes him off because he doesn't want to, pissing Mino off even more.

Of course, this wasn't the first time they've fought. No relationship could last this long without fights. Safe to say, Seungyoon and Seunghoon were pretty used to them.

"But isn't this fight lasting a little longer than usual?" Seunghoon asks, wondering.

"I know, right? Usually, it only lasts for like 2-3 days," was Seungyoon's reply.

"It must be something serious this time." They both give each other a slightly-worried look.

"Any progress so far?"

Seunghoon lets out a sigh. "Nope. In fact, I think it's gotten worse. Because Mino's always picking fights, Jinwoo's been hanging out with me more often. And I can tell Mino's starting to get jealous because he doesn't talk to me that much anymore."

"He might start retaliating soon by hanging out with me," Seungyoon says. "I'm just gonna get ready for that. And while they use us as shields, let's try to talk them into making up with each other. If they still don't stop fighting by the end of this week, that's when we intervene."

Seunghoon nods in agreement and they seal the deal with a handshake. 

"Well, that's all for today's 2Seung Cam," Seunghoon says to the camera and shuts it down after saying goodbye.

-------------------------------

It only got worse. As Seungyoon predicted, Mino indeed starting hanging out with him as revenge, and even though he tried talking to him about making up with Jinwoo, Mino would only get mad at him and storm off after telling him to stay out of it. Seunghoon hasn't had that much luck with Jinwoo, either. Everytime he tried to broach the subject, Jinwoo would skillfully evade it by changing the subject or ignoring him completely.

But they surely were not prepared for the worst. After a few days, Jinwoo started getting jealous of Mino and Seungyoon. And it was a full-on war after that. Jinwoo started doing petty sabotages to Mino, like leaving his laundry out in the rain, eating his favorite food in the fridge, hiding his doodling pens in random nooks and crannies in the dorm, changing the channel when he isn't looking and hiding the remote, and just about anything passive-aggressive Jinwoo could think of. Mino would confront him about it, and as usual, Jinwoo would run away from it. Mino would get mad at him even more and take revenge again, and soon enough, it just became a vicious cycle of revenge between the two. The worst part? Seungyoon and Seunghoon had to take care of damage control every. single. time.

"Okay this has gotten too far," Seunghoon says at the camera while holding up a paper with "2Seung Cam Day 7" written on it.

Beside him, Seungyoon sighs heavily with his face in his hand, frustrated. "I couldn't agree more," he replies.

"Is it time?"

"Hell yes."

-------------------------------

The next day, they were all in the practice room, briefly taking a break from dance practice. Once they were sure Mino and Jinwoo were distracted, the two Seungs give each other the go signal across the room.

Seungyoon stands up first and makes his way to the door. "I'm gonna go get an energy bar. Come with me, Hoon?"

"Sure," Seunghoon says as he follows him. The second they're out, the door closes and Mino and Jinwoo hear the distinct click of it being locked from outside.

Alarmed and confused, Mino goes straight to the door and shouts, "Hey, did you just lock the door?"

"Yes, we did," came Seungyoon's answer. "And we aren't opening this until you guys make up!"

"Also, there's no use calling anyone else for help," Seunghoon says. "We already told everyone here not to intervene, even our CEO."

"That's right, only we can open this door for you."

Seeing he has no other choice, Jinwoo braces himself for what he's about to do. He never liked fighting because it ruins his vibe, but now that it's come down to this, he has to face this. Against his will, he speaks. "You know what? This wouldn't have happened if you stopped picking fights and being angry at me."

Mino felt the pent-up anger boil up inside him, finally able to release it all. "was picking fights?! You're the one who's been doing petty stuff to make me angry!"

"Yeah, well, I wouldn't have done that if you weren't so clingy to Seungyoon lately!"

"Well you started it! You kept acting like I didn't exist and got all clingy with Seunghoon!"

"What did you expect me to do if all you ever did was pick fights with me and being angry at me all the time?!"

"You're the one who got angry at me in the first place!"

Jinwoo's face contorts in confusion. "What are you even talking about?"

"You got all pissed when I chose the wrong number in the Harvest Goddess' New Years game!" A hint of pain crosses Mino's face. "It's like you blamed me for being so bad at guessing games. Well, sorry for being so bad at them that you didn't get that white grass which would have been a perfect gift for your beloved Elli!" The last part was said in the most sarcastic manner Mino could muster, but it still didn't hide the hurt in his voice. He looked down on his shoes, sullen, and that's when Jinwoo finally understood the whole situation.

"Wait, are you serious?" Jinwoo says in disbelief before bursting into laughter. "Song Mino, are you jealous of a videogame character?"

Mino tries to hide his embarrassment at getting caught with annoyance, but fails miserably. "W-what's so funny about that?" he stutters. "How can I not be jealous if you've been spending more time on that game than with me?" He fixes his eyes to the left, refusing to make eye contact, his brows furrowed and his lips formed into a small pout.

Jinwoo stops laughing and stares lovingly at his adorable boyfriend. "Awww, come here," he soflty croons as he cups Mino's face with his hands, forcing him to look him in the eye. Jinwoo softly kisses Mino, finally realizing how much he missed him, and to his delight, Mino kisses him back. He breaks away and Mino's red cheeks with his thumb. "I'm sorry for spending too much time on my games. And for letting your clothes get soaked in the rain. And for hiding your doodling pens--" He stops as they both break into a giggle. "Well, the list goes on."

"It's okay," Mino says, finally with a smile on his face. "I'm sorry too, for all I've said."

"I forgive you." They smile and pull each other into another kiss, which is interrupted by Seungyoon and Seunghoon entering the room.

"I can't believe it," Seunghoon says as he slowly shakes his head and claps his hands, disbelief written all over his face. "You guys actually fought for a whole week because of a videogame."

"I'm amazed but not surprised," Seungyoon whispers to the videocam in his hands before focusing it back on the couple.

"Hey, what's with the camera?" Jinwoo says once he notices, and he and Mino proceed to take it. But Seungyoon immediately runs away, Seunghoon following close behind.

"Hey! What are you guys up to!" Mino yells, charging after them with Jinwoo.

"You'll see later!" Seunghoon shouts back and they laugh mischievously as they all run around in the halls of YG, all for a camera that documented Mino and Jinwoo's worst (and silliest) fight ever.