1. Cute stuff the signs do in a relationship

SongKim Zodiac-inspired One-shots

Reference

Aries: kisses you on the shoulder and tucks the covers around you when they go to work/school while you have a day off and can sleep in.

Libra: will randomly come up just to dip you real low and literally sweep you off your feet. Every good relationship needs a romantic dip every so often.

​​----------------

Mino wakes up to the loud blaring of his alarm. Remembering he had to meet up with Seungyoon at the studio today to compose some songs, he instantly sits up and is about to jump out of bed when he feels the weight of Jinwoo's leg over his. Mino smiles at the sight of his ever-beautiful hyung, sleeping soundly despite the loud alarm like the heavy sleeper he is. Weak rays of sunlight seep through the drawn curtains of his room, shining right behind Jinwoo's head and making him look more like an angel than he normally does.

Despite the cold of the early morning, Mino feels a soft warmth inside him grow and dissipate into every part of his body. He lets out a sigh, the love he feels inside seeming to overflow. "Well, I guess it's goodbye for now," Mino mumbles lowly as he carefully lifts Jinwoo's leg off of his. He kisses the older boy's bare shoulder before tucking the covers around him, whispers a very soft "I love you", and rushes off to work before Seungyoon gets very mad.

--------------

The kiss on his shoulder lingers even as Jinwoo bathes and prepares to go to the studio. Mino may have thought he was asleep that time, but he actually woke up to that damn-loud alarm. But it was a good thing he pretended to be asleep, because moments of softness from Mino are pretty rare. Jinwoo could never understand why Mino still hides that side of his even now that they're officially together, but he just chalks it up to the guy trying to maintain his street cred as a rapper. And Jinwoo didn't mind. Because that makes him treasure those rare moments all the more.

Even after a whole morning has passed, the memory of Mino's softly-spoken words of parting and love was still fresh in Jinwoo's mind. He still felt the immense warmth when Mino kissed his shoulder and tucked him in, leaving him giddy for an entire hour before eventually falling back to sleep. Jinwoo smiles excitedly at the memory of it, and at the thought of Mino's reaction to what he's about to do today.

"I bet he's gonna get really flustered again," Jinwoo says with a mischievous snicker as he fixes his hair in the mirror. Once he was ready, Jinwoo heads out to the studio. He didn't really need to be there today, but he figured Mino deserves some reciprocation for being the best boyfriend ever.

As soon as he arrives, Jinwoo opens the studio's door and, with no hesitation, he grabs Mino and dips him real low before hoisting him up in a bride carry. Mino is evidently shocked, not only because of how Jinwoo can so easily sweep him off his feet besides his stature being smaller, but also because of how close their faces suddenly are.

"Wha--" Mino starts to say in surprise, but Jinwoo seals his lips with his in a passionate kiss. Slowly, Jinwoo feels Mino easing into it and he smiles into the kiss in delight.

"Oh God, get a room, you two. We're working here," Seungyoon complains, immune to the couple's antics since forever. Mino is not as immune though, as he is still flustered and shook even after Jinwoo had set him back down. Jinwoo smiles triumphantly, pleased that he still has this much effect on Mino after all these years.

"Well, I'm gonna go now. Sorry for disturbing you guys. Good luck!" Jinwoo says to an annoyed Seungyoon and a gaping Seunghoon with his innocent tone and doe eyes.

"Wait, seriously? You came all the way here just to do that? To, what, make Mino flustered or something?" Seunghoon says in disbelief.

"I'm surprised you're not used to them yet," Seungyoon replies.

"I-I'm not flustered!" Mino protests in a pseudo-swag manner, utterly failing to look cool as he is still blushing furiously and awkwardly avoiding eye contact.

Jinwoo chuckles. "Yeah, sure you aren't. Well, see you later okay?" He plants a soft kiss on Mino's lips before bidding everyone goodbye and sauntering out the door, leaving behind a red-faced rapper and his teasing friends.