Kyusung

The Pearl Red Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi, all! Sorry for not updating for a while. As some of you may have already in my author’s note in “An Evil Maknae’s Guide to Motherhood,” I spent July preparing for a Harry Potter Quiz Bee, so I wasn’t able to write updates. I apologize for the delay.

Anyway, here’s my favorite pairing in Super Junior: KyuSung! Lol, plus Ddangkomma. XD

Kyuhyun was an evil maknae. Everyone knew that. The fans. The staff. The management. The other idols. And, far from being ashamed or chagrined, Kyuhyun was quite proud of his reputation.

And he must protect his evil maknae reputation.            

Which is why even if he truly and deeply cares for others, especially for his Super Junior hyungs, he does his best to hide his kind and sweet and thoughtful actions that he does for them. If people find out, his reputation will be ruined!

One of the ways through which Kyuhyun helps his hyungs is assisting with caring for their pets. I know, I know, it's a total shocker that “the evil maknae Cho Kyuhyun” can and will actually care for pets, but he really does.

Especially when it comes to his Yesung hyung's turtle.

As people in the K-pop world would know, Yesung can be quite … odd sometimes. Thus, out of all the pets that his hyungs own, Kyuhyun helps out with Ddangkoma the most. Whether it be with feeding, or playing, or even “turtle-sitting,” Kyuhyun was there to help his weird hyung with caring for his turtle (“Yah! Yesung hyung, you pabo! That's too much food!” “No, it's not! Stop being bossy, Kyu!” “It's too much! Don't overfeed Ddangkoma!” “You don't know that!” “You need to use the scoop to measure the pellets, you pabo hyung! Don't just pour them out!” “There's a scoop??” “...” “...” “...” “...You still don't get to call me an idiot, you evil maknae.”).

So, even though Kyuhyun would never ever admit it, with all the time that he has spent with Ddangkoma, he has actually grown quite fond of the turtle.

Which his boyfriend ABSOLUTELY DETESTED.

Changmin already had to share Kyuhyun with his boyfriend's idiotic hyungs! He didn't need the idiotic hyungs' pets also taking Kyuhyun's attention away from him!

“Hey, babe!” Changmin greeted Kyuhyun, kissing deeply him deeply for a while before pulling away and grinning saucily at the Super Junior maknae. He held up a new game. “I got a new game. Let's go play it!”

Since this was that GameKyu he was talking to, Changmin totally expected to hear an enthusiastic agreement right away. So, color him surprised (and not even surprised in a good way) when Kyuhyun quickly shook his head.

“I can't right now, Min. I'm busy.”

 “With what?!” Changmin demanded. He sure as hell wanted to know what was taking Kyuhyun's attention, which should rightfully just be focused on Changmin, away from him.

“I promised Yesung hyung that I'll help him clean Ddangkoma's tank.”

Changmin's eye twitched. That bloody turtle again! The DBSK maknae hated that his boyfriend spent quite a lot of time with the turtle! And it wasn't even Kyuhyun's turtle!

“You can help us, though,” Kyuhyun told Changmin. “That way, we'll be finished sooner, and we can play with your game.”

The last thing that Changmin wanted to do in that moment was to help his boyfriend with something that was taking Kyuhyun's attention away from him. But he also didn't want to just leave Kyuhyun with Yesung.

And the bloody turtle.

Changmin (or Changmin's jealousy, really) just couldn't trust weird hyungs.

Or their bloody turtles.

Changmin had to make sure that they keep their hands to themselves and away from Kyuhyun!

So, that's how Changmin soon found himself sitting on Yesung bed, watching Kyuhyun and Yesung and Ddangkoma with narrowed eyes. Yes, he “agreed” to help, but he was just really guarding Kyuhyun like the jealous and overprotective boyfriend that he is. (And it's not like Kyuhyun noticed that he wasn't really helping at all. Kyuhyun was too busy with Yesung and Ddangkoma to notice. *insert more fuming from Changmin here*)

“Here, Kyu, hold Ddangkoma for a while so that I can clean the mess in her tank,” Yesung said as he handed his turtle to his maknae.

And Changmin furiously gritted his teeth together as he watched his boyfriend's fingers lovingly wrap themselves around the goddamn turtle. In the DBSK maknae's opinion, Kyuhyun's fingers should be touching only Changmin!

To make matters worse, Changmin thought that he was really going to get an aneurysm when Ddangkoma blinked curiously up at Kyuhyun and his boyfriend chuckled a bit and said, “Well, aren't you a cutie, huh, Ddangkoma?”

Cutie?! Kyuhyun was calling someone else (even if that someone else is a turtle) a “cutie”?! Changmin didn't know which one he wanted to kill first: Ddangkoma, for seducing his boyfriend; Yesung, for asking Kyuhyun for help and starting the whole mess in the first place; or Kyuhyun, for blatantly flirting with someone else right in front of his own boyfriend!

As Yesung busied himself with the tank, Kyuhyun placed Ddangkoma on the floor, knelt beside the turtle, and pulled out a small plastic bag of strawberries from nowhere. “Look, Ddangkoma! I have something special for you!”

And Kyuhyun began feeding a strawberry to Ddangkoma.

This was worse beyond worse than Changmin's worst nightmare!

Worse than lovingly touching someone else. Worse than blatantly flirting with someone else. Kyuhyun was now FEEDING someone else!

The jealous, food monster boyfriend couldn't take it anymore.

Changmin stood up from Yesung's bed and quickly walked out of the room.

Before he could kill any of Ddangkoma, Yesung, or Kyuhyun

Or even all three of them.

Junsu was happily watching a cartoon show with Yoochun. Well, Junsu was watching the cartoon; Yoochun was mostly just watching Junsu (kekeke). But Junsu didn't really notice that his boyfriend wasn't really paying attention to the TV. He was preoccupied with laughing at the silly turtle being shown in the cartoon.

But just then, their front door slammed open, and their maknae stormed in, his face red and angry.

Yoochun and Junsu quickly glanced at each other. Uh-oh.

“Erm, s-something wrong, Changmin-ah?” Junsu asked the maknae cautiously.

However, Changmin's eyes were focused on the TV. On the turtle. With a snarl, he marched toward the television and turned it off.

“Hey!” Junsu protested indignantly now. “I was watching that, maknae!”

But Changmin just started to angrily stomp off to his room, shouting “Stupid, bloody turtles everywhere and ruining my life!” to no one in particular.

Yoochun and Junsu stared after him.

“Should we call Yunho hyung and Jaejoong hyung and ask them to come home, Chunnie? Tell them that Minnie's totally losing it?” Junsu asked his boyfriend worriedly.

“Personally, I think Changmin's 'lost it' a long time ago, Su,” Yoochun said, grinning wryly a bit.

A couple of weeks after the “Kyuhyun-cheating-on-me-with-a-turtle” episode, as Changmin would like to refer to the incident, the DBSK maknae was spending the night at the Super Junior dorm.

The rest of Super Junior were away for the whole night, either on schedules or visiting and staying with family and friends, and Changmin and Kyuhyun had the place to themselves.

And Changmin had plans for tonight.

The seductive and lascivious look on his face as he basically pounced on his boyfriend ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter