Kyuteuk

The Pearl Red Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi, guys! Thanks for all the interest in the story! And thank you very much as well to those who answered my questions in the last chapter!

Now, here’s the first actual chapter of the story! Let’s go and see a “Kyuteuk moment.” And watch Changmin totally lose his rationality because of it. XD

“He is such a mama’s boy!” Changmin snarled as soon as he entered the DBSK apartment, unleashing his anger on his poor hyungs, who had jump in surpise when the maknae had thrown open the front the door when he had arrived.

“What’s going on, Min?” Junsu asked from his place on Yoochun’s lap.

Changmin noted the positions of his hyungs. Yunho was sitting on an armchair, reading a newspaper, and Yoosu were being all lovey dovey on the couch. Seeing Yoochun and Junsu acting so “couple-y” did nothing to improve Changmin’s mood. His idiotic hyungs were getting some affection from each other, whereas Changmin’s boyfriend was—Grrr, it made him so mad to even think about it!

“Who’s being a mama’s boy?” Yunho questioned now, looking at Changmin from the top of his newspaper.

“Kyuhyun.”

Changmin said his boyfriend’s name as though it was a nasty swear word. And the maknae’s tone bewildered the three DBSK hyungs even more.

“Trouble in evil maknae lovers’ paradise?” Yoochun made the huge mistake of joking with their already incensed maknae.

Which resulted with the third oldest DBSK member paying for his mistake by getting hit right at middle of his forehead by Changmin’s water bottle.

“OUCH!”

“Minnie!” Junsu protested indignantly as he rubbed Yoochun’s now red forehead for him, attempting to soothe his boyfriend’s pain.

“It’s not my fault his forehead’s so humongous it’s so easy to aim for it,” Changmin sneered.

“Alright, alright, enough,” the leader thought it wise to mediate before the trouble escalated. “Changmin, I already told you before: no throwing things at your hyungs! Or anyone else, for that matter… And Yoochun, I’m sorry, but you asked for that.”

Yoochun made to protest, but the look on his leader’s face made him shut up. In Yunho’s opinion, deliberately taunting the evil maknae was asking to get hurt. And deliberately taunting Changmin when he was so obviously so mad is plain out asking to get murdered. Yoochun should count himself lucky that he was still breathing!

“Now, what’s wrong with you and Kyuhyun?” Yunho went on “concerned, fatherly mode” to Changmin.

“You should have seen him earlier, hyung!” Changmin started with one of his favorite past times: whining and complaining to his hyungs. “He was such a mama’s boy to Leeteuk hyung earlier!”

Flashback (earlier that day at the SJ dorm)

The evil maknaes were chilling out on Kyuhyun’s bed. Kyuhyun was browsing a fashion magazine, and Changmin was playing a game on his phone.

This seemed quite normal and even “tame” for such evil maknaes, but not to worry, they’ve already finished plotting their newest prank on their hyungs before they started chilling out. And they’ve also even had yet another wild round of (and traumatized the SJ members in the dorm at the time with their vocal sounds of pleasure) before the plotting. The evil maknaes have their priorities straight: first, then evil plots, and finally, chilling out.

“Oohhh, this looks amazing!” Kyuhyun suddenly exclaimed as he saw a new coat that matched his usual style.

Then, without saying anything else, the Super Junior maknae hurriedly climbed off the bed and ran out of his room.

Puzzled by his boyfriend’s actions, Changmin put his phone down and followed Kyuhyun out of the room. He got out just in time to see Kyuhyun knocking on Leeteuk’s room at other end of the hallway and to hear the leader answer with a bright, “Come in!”

Kyuhyun hurriedly opened the door and went into his leader’s room.

Even more confused by now, Changmin went to Leeteuk’s door, which the “considerate” Kyuhyun didn’t even bother to close again, and looked inside.

And Changmin saw red.

He was so angry that it seemed his vision was clouded in red.

As if that wasn’t already bad enough, a red, livid, demanding-for-blood monster awoke inside the DBSK maknae as he watched his boyfriend run to Leeteuk’s bed and practically POUNCE on the SJ leader, who had been lying down on the bed.

“OOOFF!” Leeteuk groaned as the maknae landed on top of him. The leader didn’t normally discuss Kyuhyun’s weight with him, not wanting to be killed by the maknae. But he may soon die anyway if Kyuhyun would keep landing on him like that! “Kyuhyun, what are you doing? Get off!”

Kyuhyun moved off the leader and instead kneeled beside him. “Hyung~~” the maknae practically cooed, smiling cutely at his leader.

Leeteuk groaned again. In fact, he groaned louder this time. He knew that expression on his maknae’s face! Kyuhyun wanted something! Again! And seeing as this was the evil maknae we’re talking about, Leeteuk was rightfully worried about what the little demon would ask of him.

Meanwhile, at the doorway, steam was practically coming out of the livid Changmin’s ears. First, Kyuhyun pounces on the leader, and then he coos at him, and now he’s acting all cute in front of Leeteuk?! HELL NO.

“What do you want this time, Kyu?” Leeteuk asked resignedly as he sat up on his bed. Might as well get it over with. Over the year

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter