Kyuchul

The Pearl Red Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi, guys! Here’s the next chapter! Get ready for Changmin being all mad about “Kyuchul!” XD

I hope you guys like the chapter! :)

The elevator doors opened, and Changmin stepped out to the corridor that led to Super Junior’s apartment. The DBSK maknae whistled happily as he walked, a quite large box in his arms. And really, how could he not be happy? His package had finally arrived yesterday, he was about to see his boyfriend, and their DBSJ hyungs were soon about to be pranked erm, get a surprise.

Kekeke.

Evilly smirking about what was soon to happen to the DBSK and Super Junior hyungs (he was planning to start with Super Junior, though; he was “sweet” to his own DBSK hyungs that way), he knocked on Super Junior’s front door with his foot, his arms still busy holding onto the package.

“Changmin-ah!” Ryeowook said happily as he opened the door and saw the DBSK maknae. “You’re here to see Kyuhyunnie? Come on in!”

“Hey, hyungs,” Changmin tried to hide his smirk as he greeted the Super Junior members that were gathered in the living room. Most of Super Junior was here. Just as what he had been hoping for. It was a rare off day for Super Junior, meaning, in Changmin’s opinion, that it was the perfect opportunity to prank surprise them!

“Where’s Kyuhyun?” the DBSK maknae then asked. He was eager to see his boyfriend and finally get to “setting up” his package. Kyuhyun would love this! As a general rule, the evil maknaes loved anything that caused pain and suffering for their hyungs, after all. *insert evil laughter here*

“Somewhere around the dorm, lurking around or probably still sleeping—” Kangin, not taking his eyes from the television, started to answer, but Leeteuk cut him off.

“Why? You’re not planning to have yet another traumatizing round of , are you? It’s too early for that!” the leader said frantically. Changmin and Kyuhyun filled the Super Junior dorm with their moans and groans of pleasure too often enough as it is! And the evil maknaes “did it” more frequently in the Super Junior dorm than in the DBSK dorm (Leeteuk should know; he and Yunho have an actual tally, trying to divide the trauma as equally as possible between the two groups)! That wasn’t fair!

Changmin, still annoyed at Leeteuk for putting his “filthy paws” on Kyuhyun, just ignored the leader.

“And what’s in the box?” Leeteuk continued on, looking the big box in Changmin’s arms suspiciously.

“Hyung, you really need to relax,” Eunhyuk rolled his eyes at his leader’s paranoia. (What he didn’t know was that Leeteuk still wasn’t being paranoid enough.)

Changmin then made his way to Kyuhyun’s bedroom. Since the door was slightly ajar, he bumped it with his hip to open it wider so that he could get in.

However, Kyuhyun wasn’t in his bedroom.

After glancing around to double check that Kyuhyun really wasn’t somewhere in there, Changmin set the box down on Kyuhyun’s bed, frowning to himself.

Where was Kyuhyun then?

The DBSK maknae took it upon himself to look for his boyfriend. He tried the rooms of the other members, but Kyuhyun wasn’t there. Changmin had just entered the kitchen when the door at the back of the kitchen, which led to the laundry room, opened, and Kyuhyun stepped out.

The Super Junior maknae was actually crouching down a bit, walking backwards, and pulling a plastic tub along with him. The tub was filled with various, along with a container of a foul-smelling, greenish liquid.

“What are you doing, Kyu?” Changmin asked curiously.

Kyuhyun looked around in surprise. “Oh, Min! You’re here!” he smiled at his boyfriend warmly for a second. Then, his expression turned mischievous. “Keep your voice down, will you? Don’t want to alert the hyungs to this.”

“But what are you doing?” Changmin asked again as Kyuhyun continued to pull the tub to the hallway.

“What does it look like I’m doing? I’m about to prank my idiot hyungs, duh!”

Of course, Changmin didn’t have a problem with Kyuhyun pranking the Super Junior hyungs, but the contents of his package would be much better than what Kyuhyun was about to do… whatever it was that Kyuhyun was planning to do. He was just about to tell his boyfriend so when Heechul suddenly appeared.

The DBSK maknae totally expected Kyuhyun to try to hide his tub, so color him surprised when Heechul said in a loud whisper (because even when trying to be quiet, the diva just can’t), “Yah! Maknae! What is taking you so long?!”

“This is kind of heavy, you know!” Kyuhyun retorted.

“You’re such a wimp!” Heechul bent down to help his maknae in dragging the tub—as silently as possible—down the hallway and toward the living room.

“You’r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter