Hankyu

The Pearl Red Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi, guys! Here’s the next chapter! Sorry for the bit of a wait, though. My time for writing updates is currently being divided between this story and “An Evil Maknae’s Guide to Motherhood,” so it takes a while.

Anyway, I hope you like this chapter. :)

Finally, what ELFs had been waiting for had finally happened: Hankyung had returned to South Korea and had become a Super Junior member once again.

With this event, and Kibum's return months previously*, Super Junior was finally complete once again!

As happy and overjoyed as ELFs were, though, nothing can really compare to the happiness that the Super Junior members themselves felt. Dinners, trips, and other activities together were planned and taken. The members were determined to revel in the feeling of “togetherness.” And even when they weren't free and had to work, at least they were still together during group activities.

Also, the members individually spent time with Hankyung, just as they had done when Kibum had just returned. The members had missed their Chinese hyung/dongsaeng very much, after all. Of course, it was a given that Heechul monopolized most of Hankyung's time and attention, but the other members still somehow managed to find ways to spend time with Hankyung (mostly when Heechul was sleeping or away or when Hankyung took pity on the other members and took it upon himself to be with them (and the diva would have no choice but to fume silently to himself)).

Changmin was initially glad when Hankyung came back.

Initially.

The DBSK maknae had greatly liked Hankyung before the older man left Super Junior and returned to China. Hankyung had always been nice to Changmin. And Hankyung used to stop Heechul from killing him and Kyuhyun whenever the evil maknaes were stupid daring enough to mess with the diva.

Moreover, Changmin was happy for the Super Junior member. DBSK and Super Junior had always been close, and the DBSK members had seen the pain the other group had experienced when Hankyung had left. The DBSK maknae even had to comfort Kyuhyun in the past; the Super Junior had been understandably devastated when Hankyung left. So, Kyuhyun was perfectly happy now that his group was complete again, and Changmin was happy that his boyfriend was happy (yes, love made Changmin capable of such sappy thoughts).

Again, though, this happiness was just an initial reaction.

Changmin's happiness at Hankyung's return lasted until he noticed that Kyuhyun spent a lot of time with Hankyung.

The two members chatted together often, trying to catch up. Hankyung also helped Kyuhyun practice his Mandarin. Hankyung even made Beijing fried rice for Kyuhyun (and the Super Junior evil maknae didn't even bother to save some for his food monster boyfriend!). Kyuhyun also often got Hankyung to play video games with him.

Upon noticing these things, Changmin's happiness for Super Junior and for his boyfriend was immediately extinguished.

And replaced with a deep, burning wish that Hankyung didn't return.

That he just stayed in China.

Far away from Changmin's boyfriend!

Because Changmin realized that Hankyung being back equals to yet another stupid hyung that Changmin would have to share his boyfriend with!

Hankyung was trying to get used to being backed in the Super Junior dorm again. It was weird to be back here after being away for so long. It was the good weird, though. He was very glad to be back here and back with s.

“Ha!” Kyuhyun shouted triumphantly from beside him. “I beat you again, hyung!”

Yes, Hankyung was glad to be back, even if it meant constantly losing to Kyuhyun in video games.

“Let’s play again!” the maknae grinned, obviously in a good mood from his win, as he started another round.

Hankyung just shook his head indulgently. He had missed all of s, of course. But as the maknae, Kyuhyun was special. Kyuhyun was spoiled and babied by his hyungs, and the kind-hearted Hankyung was no exception.

Yes, the Chinese man was happy to be spending time with the youngest members.

He was a bit uncomfortable right now, though, from the death glares that he could just feel were aimed at the back of his head.

Changmin was currently visiting in the Super Junior dorm as usual and was sitting on the couch behind Hankyung and Kyuhyun, who were planted on the floor in front of the television.

And Hankyung was pretty sure that Changmin was glaring at him, even if he was facing the TV screen and couldn’t see their visitor behind him.

In fact, whenever Hankyung showed up when Changmin was there and visiting Kyuhyun, the DBSK maknae would unleash that evil glare of his upon Hankyung.

Though couldn’t really understand why Changmin was frequently glaring at him.

He had always been in good terms with Changmin (and the rest of DBSK) in the past, after all.

Kyuhyun suddenly paused the game and stood up, stretching. “Hyung, I am hungry! I am going to get some snacks. Do you want anything?”

Hankyung immediately paled. In all his time away, he hadn’t forgotten how much of a “wonderful” cook Kyuhyun was. So wonderful that he was capable of turning instant ramen into toxic waste.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, guessing the reason behind the loss of color in his hyung’s face. “Don’t worry, I’m just going to bully Wookie hyung into making some snacks. I’m not making the food myself. Sheesh.”

Hankyung was very much relieved. And disapproving. “Don’t be mean to Wookie, Kyu,” he frowned. “I’ll make the food instead.”

“But you’ll do it voluntarily! There’s no coercion, threatening, and/or manipulation! Where’s the fun in that?!” Kyuhyun countered. Then, he went off to find Ryeowook.

Hankyung sighed. It looks like their evil maknae had not changed one bit. Despite himself, Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter