Through the Grapevine

BTS recommendation list full of insfiration and lamb skewers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Through the Grapevine

Author: KingKiwi  <--giant BTS writer here, I will recommend more from this author later

Genre: Angst, fluff, bts, namjin

Chapter#: 1

Status: Completed

Description/Summary: "There's no way that walking up to a stranger in a dirty alley in the middle of the right could be a terrible idea. Fact." 

Notes:  WOOO where do I start with this fic.  First of all, it's amazing. Second of all, I love the setting and the lifestyles of the characters.  Third of all, the reality is in check--I love that--no unrealistic stuff here.  Fourth of all--ITS A SERIESSSSSS There's like...four extra stories in addition to this one, so there is no bad ending/not enough.  

Honestly, whenever I meet other Armies, I always recommend this story first to them.  I really love the plot line.  There's a bit of humor, a moderate amount of love, and a good amount of action.

Onto the series-- it focuses on jikook.  The only true romances are Jikook and Namjin.  Hoseok, and Taehyung are friends.  Yoongi is a bit underrepresented in this series, but he has a decent amount of appearances. Each story is only 1-2 chapters, but each are pretty long. Each of the fics themselves could work as just one story, but it's better to read them in order altogether. 

It portrays Jungkook, Taehyung, Hobi, and Namjoon as minor/reformed criminals, as in the spray paint/grafitti types of crimes, while Jin is a neighbor and Jim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter