We Are All Our Own Devils

BTS recommendation list full of insfiration and lamb skewers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: We Are All Our Own Devils

Author: kinghowon

Genre: supernatural, fantasy, vampireau, namjoon, suga, taehyung, all other bts members are side characters sugamon

Chapter#: 26

Status: Completed

Description/Summary: "In a modern-day city where vampire and humans share the sidewalks at night, control-freak Yoongi has always stayed on the human side of things.  He's always kept his life swept clean and organized into neat categories.  But between the passionate urgings of his vampire-obsessed neighbor and the eternal patience of a charming immortal, Yoongi may have to give up cleanliness and control in order to choose happiness."

Notes: I hope that the Description/Summary intrigued you.  If it didn't, still read it, because the Description/Summary doesn't do the actual story justice.  This has got to be one of the best BTS fics I have ever read in general (Also partly because I'm a er for vampireau--no pun intended--and fantasy genres).  Personally, (and probably nearly every other army) probably sees Suga as more fit to be a vampire than the other members, so seeing him being the human in the story is somewhat of a nice change of pace.  

If you've read The Devil Wears a Leather Jacket (Not Prada),  I would say that this story is a more developed version of that.  Both are great stories, but this one has more side stories, romances, and the Sugamon fluff we all love <3.

Story Link 

  

b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter