Charm Me

BTS recommendation list full of insfiration and lamb skewers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Charm Me

Author: KingKiwi

Genre: Seokjin, namjoon, namjin, magic, witchau

Chapter#: 2

Status: Completed

Description/Summary: "Namjoon, a witch of the earth who sells his wares on the street.  Seokjin, the  man who makes the best friend squid in town.  When these two meet, magic will spark, ducks will be fed, and well, Seokjin literally can't see his food stand anymore.

'Namjoon, you can't just make Happy Squid invisible.  We'll lose business.  And don't think I don't know see-me-nots are illegal, because I do.'

Namjoon just shrugs. 'Hard to get caught if no one can see it.'

Notes: I'm honestly surprised that this doesn't haven more subscribers. It's also been around for two years too. I reallllly love this story (and the author and their other stories, if you've noticed, Through the Grapevine is by KingKiwi too). It's really cute! It's literally just a mini story-beginning, problem, solution, ending.  

There's a bunch of fluff and a bit of humor.  I really like how the author portrays Seokjin and Namjoon as these characters.  They just seem... very approachable I guess, as compared to what I see them now as (international rainbow something something --quoting from bts bon voyage s2-- i think there was a usb drive in there somewhere--stars).

yay!

Please give this fic lots of love!  I really love it!

Story Link

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter