The Devil Wears A Leather Jacket (Not Prada)

BTS recommendation list full of insfiration and lamb skewers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: The Devil Wears a Leather Jacket (Not Prada)

Author: throwingpineapples

Genre: fluff, oneshot, romance, supernatural, yoonmin, Jin/Tae/Kook cameo

Status: completed

Chapter#: 1 (very long) chapter

Description/Summary: "In which Jimin discovers that the Devil does not wear Prada (in fact he doesn't even know what Prada is), and that you can knock God out with a chair.  Or, alternatively, Jimin comes home after rushing out to the convenience store at two in the morning, only to find that the Devil is sitting on his couch, in need of a place to crash while he saved the world."

Notes: I love this story :3.  It's so fluffy, cute, and hilarious at the same time.  I really like the supernaturalau--it's one of my top favorite settings. The story has a bit of a sarcastic tone throughout, so that's another plus from me. The BEST part though.... is where Jimin knocks out God with a chair. (as previously mentioned in the description/summary).  Even though this is a oneshot, I felt as if Jimin and Yoongi's relationship didn't go off too fast, which is common in oneshots (cause they're oneshots :P).  It was paced very nicely, and Yoongi's character development was also written very well. 

Story Link

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter