Our Strongest Bond

BTS recommendation list full of insfiration and lamb skewers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Our Strongest Bond

Author: ChiYuJi

Genre: Jimin/OC, fluff, family lifeeuuuu

Status: Ongoing, last updated May 24th, 2017

Chapter#: 64

Description/Summary:  "

Going to your favorite group's concert is suppose to be a dream come true. You get to see the group you love and cherish right? Yeah, Grace thought the same thing but that dream turned into a nightmare that changed her life completely. She was left with pain and sorrow. She was broken but despite all that, she was left a little something unexpected - something that under normal circumstances would be considered a blessing.

Grace lives a very harsh life; a life full of lies and confusion. She, like many other fans, distracts herself from reality by listening to music. Her interest being a certain korean boy gorup named BTS. After being persuaded by her best friend she accepts going to see BTS perform live, an ARMY's dream, however Grace remembers the experience as a nightmare rather than a dream come true. What happened to her?"

 

Notes:  Wooo I did not realize that I've been following this fic for so long until I saw how many chapters there are.  This story is a bit angsty and sad in the beginning, but it gets pretty cute and fluffy, but not to the point where it's just too much.  There's a bit of drama too throughout the story.  This fic doesn't pose BTS in other lives. They are just rookie BTS, and Jimin has a relationship.

My fav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter