I'll Build You A Neverland

BTS recommendation list full of insfiration and lamb skewers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: I'll Build You A Neverland

Author: lsgrlr

Genre: Peter Pan/Neverland au, namjin focus, EXO cameo (as fairies and lost boys)  Got7 Jackson as lost boy, TOP (as the evil guy)

Status: Completed

Chapter#: 1

Description/Summary: "“Can I call you Yoongi-bell?” Taehyung abruptly asks.
“No, no you may not,” Yoongi says sternly, hovering in the air perched by Taehyung’s right ear. “Why would you even want to?”
“Your wings sound like tiny bells when you fly,” Taehyung says easily, followed up with, “I’m going to call you that anyway, so it doesn’t really matter. Okay, Yoongi-bell?”

 Alternatively: The time Namjoon draws his sword and Jin swoons."

Notes: Ok if you did not think that the Description/Summary was cute and am now intrigued then why but it's ok bc to all their own.

I loveee this storryyy it's so cute, and the spinoff to Neverland is paralleled wonderfully. Especially the cover art. It's so coollllll.  It's a super long chapter, and there's some comedy mixed in (Yoongi the cloud fairy shaping clouds into random hippopotamus stampedes), but it's focused on Namjoon and Jin.  Although Namjoon is portrayed as Captain Hook, he isn't evil--the only 'evil' guy is Seunghyun (TOP), and even then he's not really thaaaatt evil.

Even though it's only one chapter, this isn't a oneshot--it's a full on story, with beginning, problem, solution and conclusion and all that. 

I love the ending too.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter