Drama

The Daegu fall to Busan

XD.

---

is Jimin okay? Taehyung thought.

Three days passed after Taehyung confessed about his feeling to Ji Min. Ji Min was so happy for Taehyung, with the fact that the members never complained and knew exactly that Jung Kook was so important to him. After all, when Taehyung was in his own euphoria, he never could leave Ji Min who seemed cornered and alone.

Yes, he was still here with him. Chatting with him, talking, laughing, and hyping up the mood. But behind those sweet smiles and laughter, Taehyung could sense the bitterness he hid with the same amount he smiled. Taehyung felt bitter. He was his best friend after all. But he couldn't find the source of Ji Min's sadness.

Taehyung looked up, gazing at Ji Min who absentmindedly moved his body along with the music. In some points, he lost the timing and Taehyung's anxiety grew wilder than the day before, and before. In the very first place, Ji Min only bluntly showed his true personality to Taehyung. When he's mad, or sick, no matter how, Taehyung will be the one who knew it. Whether he told Taehyung or not.

"Chim-"Taehyung called worriedly. The boy seemed didn't notice it, now showing he forced himself to dance. Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed. "Ji Min!"

Ji Min stumbled and looking up. He built a little smile that Taehyung hoped it was to convinced him he is okay. But it wasn't. They have been living the hell and heaven together, so silence wasn't a matter to speak their mind to the other. This time, Ji Min who got the message 'are u okay?' from his beloved friend, only nodded halfheartedly and started to dance.

"U liar."Ji Min could hear, of course, he had ears. But Ji Min ignored it because in his mind, The ing Min Yoongi must be responsible for his bad and crushed mood. "You can tell me what happened to me everytime Ji Min, i'm your best friend after all."

What happened to me? I myself don't know exactly. Ji Min sighed silently.

Ji Min kept ignoring Taehyung. Have his sense got this more unstable just because Min Yoongi and his damn feeling? His mind now started to crash one to each other. His good and devil tried to dominance in his mind.

"I'm ing tired of this."Taehyung stood, then cleaned up his stuffs. "You and your thing. Why can't u let me help u?"

Because i'm not good enough, okay.

"Just mind ur own business, Taehyung."Ji Min said coldly, still not minding to face Taehyung but dance. Taehyung's shoulders stiffened, realizing he was making his best friend upset. But just in time his heart leapt into silent anger as Ji Min said, "go to your Jung Kook and be a nice boyfriend to him. I have my own problem."

Yes. It was meant that Ji Min is jealous on Taehyung. Not because he had Jung Kook. It was totally he loved someone but the man he said was just so selfish and he needed Taehyung but he knew Taehyung walked with Jung Kook in the same pace. He was frustated in a state he couldn't really describe. his head was throbbing in the same point, and he would never understand why he said it.

"What the hell?"he could see, heard that Taehyung was annoyed. "Okay whatever. I'm going."

And Taehyung left him in the quiet practice room.
---