A step (2)

The Daegu fall to Busan

Guys, i'm back-!

---

As months passed, the boys were preparing for their debut soon. They tried to know each other, shared their minds, and tried to understand the others.

Jung Kook had his problem here. He wasn't used to be friendly to stranger that will be his partners for the entire of his life as an idol. Though he was only trainee for now.

He rarely talked to the others, but he got along with the hyungs better than he thought he would. It didn't mean he prefers shut his mouth then he never talk to them privately. He liked to talk. Especially with Yoongi and SeokJin the most. They always gave good advice, though Yoongi gave it with his coldness and Seokjin with affection, Jung Kook always listening them well than other.

"Jung kookie~" And another boy he felt comfortable around is Kim Taehyung. Jung kook turned and smile to the most hyperactive hyung he ever had.

"Yeah hyung?"

"No. Can I sit here?"Taehyung sat beside him before Jung Kook answered. "Hey, let's play chess. I'm so bored. Nam Joon-hyung kept talking about a book I don't really understand the meaning behind it. Is he a descendant of Einstein or something? I didn't understand anything about what he said."


Jung Kook chuckled as Taehyung voiced and started to act weird. Jung Kook liked it when this hyung started to impersonate someone.

"Hyung, when will we play chess if you keep talking about NamJoon-hyung?"Jung Kook interrupted.

"AH. Right."JungKook chuckled again. He never really tried to talk with Taehyung, but among the hyung he had, Taehyung is he likes the most.
---
Yoongi looked up to search for someone who could help him right now. His hand was circling the heavy box while his eyes kept exploring around. NamJoon was talking to the staffs, with SeokJin beside him. They seemed busy. Yoongi looked to another direction, searching for another target.

Jung kook could bring this alone. At first Yoongi thought. But when he saw how happy Jung Kook was with Taehyung, he decided to not disturb both of them. He searched for Hoseok, who became close lately with him. But he didn't see any figure that match Hoseok's.


"Hyung, need help?" A voice called him and he turned his head to see JiMin approached him.

"Yeah, can you?"Yoongi pointed out with his eyes, to the box filled with documents in.

At first, Yoongi wanted to leave the job to Jimin alone. Since he knew Ji Min was much stronger than him. Just look at his muscular body, though JungKook has more, that was enough to prove Ji Min was strong.

"Hyung? What are you looking at?"Yoongi almost choked when he realized he was staring at Ji min's muscle. Especially his thighs.

"Ah no. Should we bring this together?"Yoongi decided to help him.

"Oh, no. If you want me to take this alone I'll bring it now." Yoongi suddenly felt panicked. No, actually he just stuttered.

"Ey- no. No-. Let's- Let's bring it together."

Yoongi somehow blushed. Embarrassed at how he stuttered.

---

First. Thanks for the readers. All of you.

Thanks for subscribing my story T.T i'm grateful.

And as always. And i will do this until the end.

Thanks to For_the_lolz who helps me a lot TT i'm happy to know you...