A step (4)

The Daegu fall to Busan

hi everybody~ i'm really sorry for late update. I have a festival project rn and i can't focus on this story. And... maybe i will delay it, about... a week? ^_^ please understand. I will come back soon-! ><

---

@Taekook

The group would hold a meeting today, unofficially, and only between them. They gathered in the most spacious room at their dorm, though it was still crowded with everyone who filled in the room.

"God, Hoseok, why do you sit there -here, sit here."Yoongi said, he pulled Hoseok's hand as he saw that Hoseok sat separately and brought him to sit beside Yoongi.

"Namjoon, why don't you sit on the sofa so we could see you better-?" Seokjin's voice interrupted.

"Hyung- you are the oldest-"Namjoon answered.

"Jimin-hyung, do you sleep well last night-?"Taehyung's raspy voice.

All of them was talking in one time, and Jung Kook helplessly looked at them, and let the crowd buzzed in his head. He nervously played with his fingers, looking around while they kept talking and munching the snacks they bought before.

"Okay- let's stop talking guys."NamJoon said as he tried to calm the current situation. "Hm... okay. So this day we'll talk about our group. We've been talking about this but it's a occasion where we don't have any staffs and Bang-PD to scared about..."

"I'm not scared-"Hoseok added, with his mischievous smile.

"... I mean, isn't it still awkward between you guys? I see it a lot. Let's talk as a friend and partner now. Tell us what you think it's important for us to know..."

"Well, I think it's not bad."Ji Min said, he looked around and his eyes stucked on Yoongi's face. He averted his face, blushed. Jung Kook saw that, confused.

"Kook."Taehyung poked his cheek softly, but still enough to surprise him.

"Uh- yes- hyung?"

"Are you nervous? I heard you are really a shy person..."

Jungkook stared at him bluntly, amused. Yes he was so shy and nervous now. But was it obvious?

Then the group started to talk, introducing themselves one by one, while trying to joke so the awkwardness would slowly disappear. It was a nice time though, with the sausages, chips, cola and some candies.

Jung Kook actually liked it. But he had a hard time joining the conversation because he had no idea to speak of. He started to play with his fingers again, and when some members talked to him, he only could answer feebly.

He couldn't relax for a second.

Until a hand curled into his, dragged it and hid it between their legs which brushed. Jung Kook turned his head a bit to see Taehyung beside him smiled faintly, then pretended like nothing happen. Taehyung's hand caressed Jung Kook's one, calming him. He kept doing it, then when he had a chance, while the members were busy by themselves, he whispered to JungKook's ear.

"You seems so stressed over this meeting. Relax okay? I'm here."

Their hidden hand still there, and Jung Kook finally could feel relieved that it was Taehyung who calmed him.

---

okay. Speaking of bts, PARK JIMIN IS A BIAS WRECKER. JK and JM's WDTA cover is too much for me to handle. >/////< i'm blessed.