Kook I Want To Say... #2

The Daegu fall to Busan

VKOOK is H.E.R.E.

 

sorry for late update. My grandma is at my house now and i, *caught in a lie-* you know, must act as a nice girl and that's all.

---

"What's wrong with you hyung?"the words finally spilled out, and Jung Kook could feel his heart lighten a bit. The nervousness on Taehyung's face darken a little, showing it shocked him.

"What's wrong with me? I- i don't know. There's nothing wrong, y'know."Taehyung mumbled, his eyes was scanning the other members, who all seemed to be more interested their own food and conversations. He gulped and took a spoonful of rice, swallowing it like he did it so his words could be held back.

"What? You are not sick, right?"Jung kook said worriedly as Taehyung's face paled. "Is it about the netter? Are you okay?"

Jung Kook moved his hand forward to touch Taehyung's forehead. Taehyung flinched and pushed himself backward, almost making himself fall. Hoseok, who had his seat beside Taehyung, automatically helped him with it. He stared at Taehyung first, but then he focused on his food again. Taehyung muttered an apology, before averting his head from the sight in front of him.

"Hyung, you are not okay. You are avoiding me. Did I do something wrong to you?" Jung kook voiced his thoughts bluntly. He pressed his fist around the spoon he held, but the reaction from Taehyung isn't something he ever expected.

The boy gawked, almost choked. Jung kook surprised a bit, before quickly offered him a glass of water while gripped Taehyung's hand to accept it.

"Hyung...?"but the boy just stared him back, after took a glass of water. He stood, then facing the members.

"I'm going first. Sorry."then before any of them asked any question he didn't want to answer, he took a quick pace, leaving.

"What's that?"Seok Jin dumbfoundedly gazed at Taehyung's back. "Is it drama again?"
---
Don't know why, but Jung Kook found Taehyung on his bed. Now without a blanket covering his body, but he faced the wall again. Blankly. Not even realizing Jung Kook's presence. Jung Kook cleared his throat, made the older turned, startled. He blushed.

Wait. Jung kook didn't wrong right? He was blushing, wasn't he?

"Jung Kook. Please, can you go for this time?"Taehyung begged in his silence words.

"I'm not going if you don't tell me what happened. Don't you trust me? I'm the one who will comfort you again hyung."and that's it. The older's ear turned red, but Jung kook was just too confused to even notice.

"You’re wasting your time."

"Am I? I don’t think I am."Jung kook replied, he moved closer to Taehyung. He began to panic.

"Please. I need to be alone now kookie."

"Hyung..."

"Kook. I like your presence by my side but now I need think about something. Alone."

"Hyung. I'll go. But please tell me when you are ready. There's nothing wrong about telling me. I'm your only best and favorite dongsaeng and I'll stand by your side, of course..."

The words were cheesy even for Jung kook, but he didn't know what to say against Taehyung's will. He tried to distract Taehyung so he could tell something about his problem.

"No. Really. It's just something... I can't tell you. Please understand my position, kook."

"...okay.Jung kook nodded, trying to push away the disappointed feeling. "I'm leaving."

There were a three seconds of awkward silence before Jung Kook took a step backwards to turn. Taehyung heaved a long sigh, trying to fight the urge to hold Jung Kook back. If Jung kook didn't disappear from his sight now... he surely couldn't push it down.

"Hyung, i'm in my room if you need me."

. I already feel I really need you now.

And when those words rushed into his mind, his body reacted to the new order. He jumped from his bed, to catch Jung Kook's wrist and pulled him.

Into his hug.

---

Anyway, thanks to u, the readers, subscribers, and you, you, he, she, they, argh- okay. I mean it. Thank u.