I Dont Know YoonMin

The Daegu fall to Busan

Wow. 51 subscribers. Thank you so much. The last time i uploaded the chapter, it was short. So i'll offer you another part. Sorry ^^

---

Summer would be over soon, the grass and leaves are withering and turning yellow sorrowly. The air blew colder than before, giving a fresh but damp feel. Yoongi liked it somehow. He took a long and deep breath as he gazed at the street view.

Yoongi just came home after buying some groceries with Nam Joon, who left him quickly to drown into his comfy bed. He went straight to the kitchen, where Seokjin was busy cutting some vegetables. He greeted Seokjin good morning.

"I got you the meat and some carrots. And the seasoning you need too."Yoongi said as he put the bag on the dining table. Seokjin nodded then he took the carrots. "Can I help you?"

Seokjin looked him briefly then nodded again. Yoongi wasn't sure but he thought Seokjin already caught what he mean to do. Yoongi wasn't a cold boy like before, still savage with his words, but he more comfortable assimilating with the others. Seokjin knew that Yoongi always gave a hint if he wanted to talk with him.

"So, what are you going to say?"Seokjin asked, his eyes were still focusing on the carrots, while Yoongi washed the vegetables. "How about your song? I heard you're out of ideas nowadays."

"Hm... I finished it yesterday."

"Owh. So that's why you came home at 4 a.m. Try to have some sleep after breakfast, 'kay?"

Yoongi nodded. Then they fell silent. Seokjin still waiting for him, though his hands were busy with the things he should be doing. Yoongi sighed, deciding to just spill it out. It was now, or never.

"Hyung."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Hyung."

"..."

"..."

"GOD JUST SAY IT."Seokjin exclaimed, impatiently. He chopped the meat more aggressively.

"Uh- okay."Yoongi was surprised and quickly bit his lip. He opened his mouth, and let his heart speak. "Hyung. I don't know how to start this so don't expect me to describe the details."

"Okay, okay. Whatever."

"I think I like someone. But I know this isn't something that I can handle."

"What? You?"Seokjin fully interested at the topic. It was rare to hear Yoongi's love story, and it's obvious that Seokjin was surprised when Yoongi said it. "Then? Why you can't handle it? You are 24 and don't know how to do?"

"It's not like..."

"Just ask her out, or ask for her number."Seokjin blurted out his words quickly, amused at how Yoongi flinched. "Wait, is it Him? Or Her?"

"It's him."now Seokjin smirked, he even forget the meat in front of him.

"Who? Who? Who? Is it our friends? Jackson? No, you don't seem close enough. Ah but may be you have feeling to him. No?"

"Hyung..."

"Or other rapper? Is he rapper? Or singer? He is a rapper isn't he? No?"

"Hyung..."

"I bet he is a rapper."

"It's JI MIN. JI MIN, hyung. PARK. JI. MIN."Yoongi lost all his patience and spoke out. Seokjin widened his eyes, totally amused, and seemed starting to have erted thoughts. Yoongi wondered what Seokjin thought of him now.

.

"I know it's him though. So, what's your problem?" Now Seokjin turned to finish what he started. Yoongi sighed. He wanted to leave but he knew Seokjin is the only one who can help him.

"I don't know if I can call it love. Not yet hyung. I just... like him."

"Just say it until your death comes. Stop denying the facts Min YoonGi."Seokjin replied.

"But I..."he didn't know what to say and the words were just hanging there.

"Okay. It's your love story. But Yoongi, my roommate. You are not stupid and I know it. I will support you. But please don’t regret the choice you made."Seokjin said. It was enough for Yoongi because Seokjin showed his support. It calmed a bit his messed up heart because of Park Jimin. He smiled a bit, then nodded.
 

"Thanks. But I still don't know..."

---

^^ guess what's next? Yoonmin? Vkook? Or do you want some Vmin/Taegi or JiKook/SugaKookie? I'll try to make it, if you want.

 

btw, thank you for subscribing me. ^^ and for_the_lolz who help me to edit and watch the story plot. Thank you (/♡v♡)/