Big Hit #B

The Daegu fall to Busan

how are you all? I hope you're all in the best condition.  Please stay healthy and have a nice day/dream wherever you are.

 

:D here, i'm back-! Sorry for late update >< 

---

@95

It's been years now...

Ji Min looked at the building, his high school, with a warmth in his eyes. The more he looked at it, the harder he found it was to leave this school. The people were also crowded around there.

I never thought that I would graduate from here. Never thought I would take this home.

Ji Min looked at the trophy he hugged. He smiled again as he saw his friends approach him, making some noise, as usual.

"Woaa- look at our small Ji Min. He slayed~"One of his friend patted his shoulder. "He is the best dancer indeed. I know he will take this title."

"Meh, Ji Min learn it from me. Yeah, Jiminie?"

"Learn your ! Your score is lower than mine, you idiot."

"What-?!"

JiMin chuckled, he gazed at his friend one by one. He remembered something that had been disturbing him.

"Where will you all continue your studies?"

The question made them fall silent.

"Sorry." One of his friend spoke quietly. "We already promised we'll stay here together, but, I have no choice left but go to abroad..."

"I... will stay here."one of his friends said.

"Me too." The last said, with his lips pressed into thin line. "Jimin?"

Now Ji Min bitterly sneered. So two of them would stay here. And other, as he expected, would follow his family go to other country.

"I'm sorry too.. I,"Ji Min gulped, tried to smile. His friends also tried too. "I joined an audition at Seoul. This is my dream..."

One of his friends laughed, and hugged him.

"I know our promise will never happen. But stay as friends, 'kay?"his friend said, Ji Min felt his heart was crying. "I know you'll make it. I bet."

"Meh, last time you bet you and lost, but you didn’t buy me the ice cream."Ji Min spoke his mind bluntly as a memory passed in his mind. His friend chuckled.

"Man~ I wish you best- why do you act like this-?! Wait. Hey. Since you are the one who won this title, you need to treat us to something!"

"Hey-"

The three of them reached his hand and pulled him with laughter. JiMin couldn't help but smile as well.
---
"So... this is Big Hit." JiMin lifted up his head facing the building bravely. It was a small building compared to other company he knows. But he knew that there will be something he won't have at other agency.

"Oh, you arrived.” a man suddenly greeted him when JiMin didn't notice him. He walked towards him. "You are Park Ji Min?"

"Yeah..."

"The others are in the building. You should meet them. Another trainees."

Ji Min gulped, he found he was nervous but his heart ached with something burst in flame. Excited. He was too excited. And he liked this feeling a lot.

---

thank you for read it. And of course thanks to my subscribers. Oh. i will never forget to thank my co-author. For_the_Lolz XD. Thank youuuuuu~

 

g'nite from here.