Escape Plan

Phantasmata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

| Escape. I've always wanted to leave but I never knew it would soon be a cause of my regrets.|

 

 

-/-

It took him a day to rest his tedious body. His eyes gently opened as he tries to muster his strength from the event he considers a dream.

"What kind of nightmare is that? I feel so tireeeddd," he mumbled as he gets up from his sleep.

The eerie silence was broken by a woman's voice, "Nightmare? Indeed. But it happened, dear."

He pointed as he yelled, "Waahhhh! I thought... I thought it wasn't true...I thought..."

"I apologize for spoiling your nightmare but it's true. Okay... Enough with the rest now, Mr. Kim."

Matthew just burst out laughing, "Mr. Kim? Did you just call me Mr. Kim? Ewww."

"Stop it now, young mister. Will you get a hold of that... stupidity?"

"Okayy! So, what's the news? Tell me more about what my 'task' is?"

She inspected her nails without looking at him, "Well. Since I don't think your tiny mind could actually comprehend long explanations, I'll tell you the brief one. You are obliged to do things you don't usually... Uhmm... You have probably never done before like working diligently on your company and doing decent things. You understand what I'm saying. Right? Ughh," her words were authoritarian but  seemed to be passive.

His eyes widened in shock as he complained, "You are what? Asking an heir like me to work? Well... Well... That's kinda sh*t. You know. Decent things? Am I some kind of indecent man?" 

His last words just made her shoulders shrug,  "What do you think?"

He stood up and raised both his hands, "HAIST! Okay. Okay. Let me absorb things slowly. I'll just go drink water and go to the comfort room. If you'll excuse me, young miss."

The woman stopped him on his tracks, "Don't you dare escape, young mister. You know how cruel I am. I'm not gonna let you go this time," she threatened.

He faced her and sarcastically replied,"Okay! I know right. If you want, after I drink water you can come with me in the comfort room. That'd be fun."

"No thanks. Go."

The lad just smirked before continuing his walk towards the kitchen.

.

 

.

 

.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter