Resentful Encounter

Phantasmata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

| Fate. Indeed, it wasn't the kind of fate I've ever imagined in my life. It's something drastic but truly unforgettable.|

 

 

-/-

The phone was ringing around the place, yet the young man did not bother to answer it. He was quite tipsy due to his non-stop partying last night. 

The man stood up as he growled, "Damn! That bullsh*t phone! Aigoo!"

After the call, he slumped back to the couch and shut his eyes. Unfortunately, it was kind of a sh*t phone call. His mom chewed him out for the nth time. She wanted him to work for their company. Lucky? Nah! As a head? No. A managerial position? Not either. As a director? Definitely impossible. His mom, together with his father and his grandparents wanted him to start things 'slowly but surely'. They wanted him to work on a lowly-position before reaching the top which for him is quite absurd. 

Matthew Kim, the sole heir of Wangja Corporation, would work like any other employees? Hell, no! He would rather take a rest in his flat or go clubbing at night than to work like an ant. He doesn't deserve to dirty his hands because it is on his mind that an heir never works for anyone.

His sleep is supposed to be resumed when the doorbell rang. Who would visit him on such an early time? His friends are probably asleep because of their mischievous acts last night, so it's impossible for someone to go on his place.

He waited for the ringing of the doorbell to subside before closing his eyes again. Good thing, it did after a few minutes.

"Damn bastard! Doing prank sh*ts ain't gonna work for me. Gonna rest for the whoooolee day. Hahahahaha!"

The person outside his place was too cruel to press the doorbell continuously. The sounds were getting annoying. So he had no choice but to go towards his doorstep, "DAMN! WHAT THE ! Will you give me a break you bullsh*t! Stop it! Imma open the door so wait, you crap!"

To check who the hell it was, he pressed the monitor, but to no avail. It was working yesterday, so how come it doesn't right now?

"Haist! What an unlucky day for me! Life," he opened the door harshly as a woman in delivery personnel's uniform welcomed his eyes.

Her face was covered by a mask and her eyes can't be clearly seen due to the cap she's wearing. She coldly say, "Annyeong haseyo. Matthew Kim, right? Here. A package for you."

The lad was quite shocked by the woman's hostility towards him. He received a box from her, hell knows what kind of sh*t is inside it. He inspected it a bit and read the package information which reads:


To: Matthew Kim
From: H


Regret or Open


-/-

 

It was kinda creepy for him. Regret or Open? He never felt that nervous ever in his life.

"This is not good..."

"Err...Thanks. I don't remember asking for a delivery or something. And who's H? I don't know anyone whose name is 'H'. So, I better return this."

The delivery woman dusted her hands off before answering lackadaisically, "I'm just a messenger. Why ask me?"

"Oops... You're too... Hahaha. Are you a terrorist or what? I was just curious. What if this contains a bomb? How could you talk back to a customer? And the fact that you... You annoyingly pressed my doorbell for nth times a while ago. Ohhh! You're such a..."

"What? A douchebag?"

"Uhmmm...Ye..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter