Chapter 2

My Pet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhui pulled away, feeling Minghao fall limp against him. He quickly grabbed the boy, taking him to his chambers, laying him on the mat that had already been laid out for him. Junhui sighed, sitting beside his head, looking at the small boy on the mat. "I couldn't resist, you smelled too good." He mumbled, playing with his hair absent-mindedly He smiled softly, looking at the boy's features. He couldn't seem to get over the fact that he found his bloodmate, and that he was laying on the mat before him. He was sure he would never find his bloodmate.

Junhui sighed, going over to his own mat, changing out of his robes and climbing onto the mat, laying down.  He stayed up for a little bit longer, wondering what he would now. Now that he found his bloodmate he can be the leader of the clan, but what else? 'The boy will be scared of me in the morning, and it will take me a long time to get him used to me.' Junhui thought with a silent groan. What else are you supposed to do with your bloodmate? You feed off of them, and possibly mate with them, but what else? 'What else could there be? I'll have to go ask father in the morning.' Junhui thought as he fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junhui woke up the next morning to see Minghao's mat empty and made, and Minghao coming into the room with two trays stacked on top of each other. He set the trays on the table as Jun sat up, looking at him. Minghao nodded, looking at the setting on the table, before standing up, turning to Junhui, probably to wake him up. He jumped, seeing him already awake.

"Ah, Gāodù, you're awake. Breakfast is ready. Would you like to change into your robes now, or after breakfast?" Minghao said, bowing. Junhui stood up, looking at the boy in front of him.

"Where did you go?" He asked, walking closer to him, ignoring his question at the moment.

Minghao looked up at him, confused. "Huh? Oh, I went- there were servants at the door, and they brought the food. I went to the door to get it..." Minghao said, backing away a bit, worried he was going to get hurt.

Junhui looked down at him.  "I thought I told you never to leave my side." He growled out. Minghao went to answer but closed his mouth. "I wake up to find you gone.  You broke one of the rules, and so quickly, too. What should I do to you?" He asked, teasing him slightly.

Minghao shook his head, eyes wide. "Nothing, um, please, sir, I didn't mean to break the rule, I just- I thought, since I didn't leave the room, it wouldn't count..." Junhui smirked, looking down at the boy. 

"You're right, Yáng, it doesn't count. I'm glad to see you're over our little, uh, incident last night." Junhui said, leaning closer to him. "I see I didn't scare you too bad."

Minghao nodded, looking down. "Well, I have to admit, I was scared when I woke up, for a minute I thought I was dead. But, I realised I was still alive and decided to get to work. Oh, this came in with your breakfast." Minghao said, handing him a red envelope.

Junhui took the envelope, sitting in front of his food as he opened it. he stopped, looking at Minghao, who was still standing beside him. "Sit." He ordered, nodding his head to the other side of the table. Minghao nodded, rushing over to his new spot at the table, sitting there. Junhui nodded, going back to his letter. he nodded as he read it. 

"Wen Junhui

You have been summoned to the next meeting of the eternal Army, to discuss your new place as leader of the clan. Join the clan  at the old meeting place, j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter