Chapter 1

My Pet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhui sighed, tapping his fingers on the arm of his throne. he looked up boredly at the Royal advisor, who was blabbering on about buying new servants for the palace. He didn't have time for this. There was enough he was supposed to be worrying about, and now they were adding on new servants? He sighed, thinking back to the last meeting of the Eternal Army, the Royal vampire clan. In order for him to become head of the clan, he needed to find his bloodmate. He's been looking for over a century, and he knows he will never find his bloodmate. 'My bloodmate may not even be born yet.' He thought with a dry laugh, looking out the window.

Wait.

What is that smell?

Junhui sat up, subtly sniffing the air. He looked past the royal advisor, his gaze looking on the two large, wooden doors that led to the courtyard. He heard footsteps, a sign of a large group of people coming to the doors. He watched as the doors opened, showing the new servants, heads down as they slowly entered the room. His eyes flew over all of the bowed heads until his eyes fell upon a head of brown hair. 'Him. That's him. My bloodmate. I know it.' He sat back, putting his bored face back on, his gaze locked on his newest target. His mouth watered from the smell of the boy's blood. He turned to his father, silently telling him to come closer. As his father leant in, he whispered, "The boy on the end with the brown hair. I want him." He watched his father's gaze slide over to the boy and he bit his lip from snapping at him. The king nodded, sitting back up and telling the Royal advisor who his son wanted. The advisor bowed, turning to the crowd of servants. 

"Xu Minghao. Step forward." He called out, making the boys head shoot up, eyes wide. He took a hesitant step forward as Jun took the time to observe him. He was actually quite cute, Jun thought as he ran his eyes over his features. He looked at the advisor as he spoke, biting back a smirk. "Xu Minghao, you are to be the Crown Prince's personal servant. You are to be by his side at all times, and you are to obey his every order."

Junhui stole a quick glance at Minghao, noting the scared expression that suddenly crossed his face. 'Ah, he must have been talking to the other servants, then. So he already knows. Good, now I don't need to bother with telling him.' He thought as he stood up. "I'm going to lead my servant to my chambers, and I will tell him all of my rules." He said, walking towards the doors. He stopped at the door, noticing the lack of the presence of his newest servant. He turned slightly, smirk showing as he looked at Minghao. "Come, my little Xuèkù." He said, relishing in the shud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter