12 am

Run to you

Half past nine,

Seungcheol sighs heavily, He knows he should just go to sleep and leave all of his papers behind. What's the point trying to finish it if the due date of the papers were 2 hours ago? Studying overseas has always been one of Seungcheol's dream, but taking Business major was a huge mistake. He's mentally and physically drained as he needs to keep up with his basketball team. Without any further, the black haired man closes his laptop as he grabs his wallet and earphones.

 Downstairs he saw Wonwoo and Mingyu lazily watching their 'usual Netflix date' which resolve in Mingyu not really paying attention to the whatever-movie-is-playing-and-looking-adorably-to-his-lover and Wonwoo actually glued to the movie that is currently played. Overhear footsteps from upstairs Mingyu crooked his head and peak, "Going somewhere, hyung?" He asked as he continues 'watching'. "Just out for some coffee, need some break, don't wait up." He says as he slams the door shut, He hardly doubts they will wait up for him as they probably will be occupied by eating each other faces as He leaves the shared house. 

Walking has been one of Seungcheol's way to kill time and relief his mind from stress, not actually buying some coffee he ends up going to the nearby park which is near the students apartment nearby the subway station, Seungcheol is 22 years old, He's old enough to own a house, well actually it's a shared house. He was used to living alone until his Junior from his basketball team practically begs to him to share the house as he needs a place to have more time with his boyfriend, thinking it's not going to be that bad to have 2 housemate he agrees by giving MIngyu and Wonwoo the first floor room, but did he regret agreeing with it? Oh yes, he does regret it, He's old and not care enough about their life as sometimes moans emitted through the whole house. It was gross, Seungcheol definitely scared for life. 

As he was about to sit on the empty bench he saw a blonde hair guy laying on the bench he usually sat on, he looks around as he did not see anyone around, he was about to leave him there but a sight of the man laying there shivering shook his heart a little, he taps the blonde hair guy slowly to wake him up but he did not move, is he dead? he thought to himself, he shakes him with a little bit more effort, and he finally groaned and open his eyes, Seungcheol meets with a pair of warm brown eyes and is the weather cold because he surely can feel his face is heating up. He's beautiful, his blonde hair is a mess, his lousy eyes from just woken up and pink thin lips never look so good on someone. Clearing his throat "are you okay?" Seungcheol asks quietly, instead of answering he quickly adjust himself to a sitting position and rub his eyes. "What time is it?" he asks groggily "10 o'clock" Seungcheol gazes over his phone, the blonde hair guys murmurs under his breath as he ruffles his hair. "um.. are you ok?" Seungcheol asks one more time. "I'm fine, I was just gazing the stars before going back to my apartment and finish my unfinished paper but guess I'm already past the due date" He shrugs and sighs heavily on his hands. "I just gave up on my papers too if that helps your worries of not submitting one paper" He grins slightly. "Seungcheol, Business major" as he sits down next to the still unfazed guy "Business? Woah, you're a tough guy" He said looking at Seungcheol trying to recounter who's the figure next to him. "Jeonghan, Language major, first, no we're not nerds, second, and Language is not as easy as it sounds" He clarifies by himself which was a new fact to Seungcheol, he never had friends from Language major as they only drown themselves in a library or their room, reading. Seungcheol chuckles at the briefs clarification from Jeonghan. "Thanks for the new facts, I guess," He says. They sit there in silence. "Do you know where to find coffee?" Jeonghan finally breaks the silence. Seungcheol looks at him and nods, "It's not that far, around 10 blocks from here" Jeonghan snorts "It's quite far", "It's not really, do you know where? or do you want me to take you there?" Seungcheol offers him, the later seem considering his choice whether to go or not as his already seem glued to the bench. "I don't mind a company," He said finally getting up from the bench stretching, not wanting to sounds needy. 

They start walking, in silence, again. "I'm not a very good at keeping a conversation," Seungcheol broke the silence this time feeling the awkward walk. Did not even spare him a look Jeonghan keep silent for awhile "I'm sorry, I was not in my head can't really produce a decent conversation too when I just woke up" He finally answered. So Jeonghan leads most of their conversation, where did he live, why he's taking language major to think that maybe by taking language major he can write stories as he loves writing, but the dream died right after he enters his 3 years of college. Seungcheol laughs at that, and did Jeonghan ever heard such melody? no, he surely wants to hear it some more as he rants about his roommate who's totally gay but too religious to even realize it. "What are you doing by this late anyway?" Jeonghan asks the later, "I've been stressing about my major honestly, I mean it's not like I regret on choosing it, It's just- I've been-

he stopped for awhile looking for the right word.

procrastinating? There's a big game this month and I'm trying to unite my team after our last lost" He revealed, then it hit Jeonghan, of course, he seems familiar, he's the infamous Choi Seungcheol, Basketball leader, top business students, sweetheart, every professor favorites, and not to mention his hotness reputation who can make any knees goes weak. Jeonghan just stared at him like he just seen God. Seungcheol clears his throat snapping Jeonghan back to his state, he needs to thank any gods up there for not drooling and melt right in that moment for just realizing he's been spending his time with the one and only Seungcheol, 'The Seungcheol'. Seungcheol just chuckles as he looks at his phone. 12 am. They've been talking for 2 hours, and did Seungcheol regret going here? he certainly not. 

"um, I think I should go, I have morning class today," He says final pouting?  Jeonghan stares at him and nods, "It's nice talking to you Seungcheol" He smiles to the later, Seungcheol look at him "Hope to see you around again, Jeonghan" He taps on his shoulder and went to the opposite way and turns around waving goodbye. and that warms Jeonghan's cheek and heart.