Chapter 2

Past Brings Story

                                                   Image result for jeonghan

Related image

[CR:Owner] [Jeonghan's hair and  Butler suit]

KRISTINE'S POV

I stared at him and locked gaze with him for awhile in daze and awe. His face is seriously shinning with stars and also with the ray of sunlight that escaped the windows. "Kireii !" I said outloud and knowing he heard them,i blushed and looked down. ''My face is pretty , eh?'' He asked and smirked. I blushed and quickly get up from that position and fake-coughed . A sudden awkwardness happens between us. ''I know my face is very kirai ? or whatsoever . But thanks for that compliment'' He said and winked. I scoffed in his on self compliment. Suddenly , he pulled me close to him. *badump**badump*. My heart raced and i blushed in deeper pink. "Now , lets stitch up your wound . If not, You are going to die in infection." He said and lead me to a chair where i just sat down quietly looking at him taking out the things for my wound. Once he finished, he walk closer to me holding needles. " NO NEEDLESSSS!" I shouted in fear. " Come on, are you 6 years old?" He said and laughed. I cried out . " Trust me, it wont hurt , okay?" He said and begin to stitch up the wound." Are you even a doctor?" I asked to ease down my fear. " Im not but i was once a medical student." He said. '' I don't believe you," I said and pouted. " If you didnt believe me, would you even let me stitch your wound?" He asked and i sighed. " And done !" He said excitedly. '' That was fast." I said and sighed in relief. ''I swear to never ever get hurt again to get stitches''. I thought .''You are really strong eh? You are losing blood but you dont even faint or die yet." He said and smiled. "Hell, yeah i am" I said proudly.Suddenly , she  feel alittle dizzy and fainted on the chair. The msterious man who is keeping the things , turned around and saw her faint. "oops" He said and quickly pick her up to a vacant room. While walking, he said " You still fear of needles , eh?" and smiled at her.

After an hour...

I woke up still feeling dizzy and touched my head. " Ouch!'' I said as i accidently press the wound. " Where am i ---" You were shocked because the room is " UTSUKUSHI!" I squeled excitedly. Then, he walks inside your room. "Yo. You are awake !" He said and smiled. "NO, Im not!" you said and lied down on the bed back acting like a children. " You still like to play like this, huh?" He said and smirked. " What??" you asked in confusion and sit right up. " Great,you are awake'' He laughed. "Nice trick bud." you said in dislike and rolled your eyes. " Ah, what's your name , bud?" I continued. " Jeonghan and call me Jeonghan." He said and smiled. '' Thats not a good joke , actually. Im Kristine! Call me *drumroll* Kristine" I said and he laughed. "Thats cute but you are not my style" He said and i rolled my eyes ." ah, MY HUT WHY DID YOU DESTROY IT?!" I shouted angrily. "To build my house." He said . It makes me  feel like im dumbfounded. "Haiz ..a pain in the " i said and sighed. ''Manners, old lady" He said and it makes me angry. "What did you say?!?!?" I asked again. " Your tea to relieve your dizziness" He said and put it on the table . " No, im sure it is poisoned." I  said . " No! Its an expensive tea !" He said as he tried to convince me . But , im too stubborn to listen to him.

After million times of rejection and convincing...

"Okay , fine  ! You little piece of " i said and eyed him before drinking the tea. i took  a sip . "OISHII!" I squeled in happiness." *huff**puff* Thats*huff* what i *huff* said *huff* " I laughed at his reaction. "Im sorry " i said and chuckled.  " Let me live here for awhile" I said as i took another sip. " WHAT?! NO?!" He shouted in shocked."Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~" I said in a cute way. He still doesnt look convinced. " Oppa?" I said and added aegyo. He blushed deep red and i chuckled. " Kay, fine. please do not touch anything " He said in defeated. " YES!" I shouted excitedly. " If you need anything, tell me and 'll be serving you." he said and took the cup out from the room. i chuckled and laughed like an evil woman. " Im finally living like a princesss!" i said happily. Then, i get up from your bed and walk to the bay window. As i stare out,i saw a beautiful garden that looks like the one you saw before. i familiar with the scenery . I decided to take a walk at the garden so I walk towards the door and opened it. But then , I bumped into a thing again. I looked up and is Jeonghan again... "Oh My Gawdddddd, are you alright?!" He asked in panic and checked my wound. I chuckled . "I wont die just because of a smal bump okay?" I said and smiled. " Where are you going?''  He asked." Yes , the garden!" I said happily and pointed to the garden"s direction ." Lets go somewhere else '' He said. "huh? Why?? Its just a garden" i said in confusion. "The food is on low. So, lets go to the market ,alright." He said and pushed me back into the room . '' Change your clothes. There's a closet in the room at the left side." "But I---" He cut off my sentence and closed the door. 

Goddamn Jeonghan!" I thought and start rumaging the closet for suitable clothes. "Woahh! This clothes are expensive and branded" I said as you take out the clothes one by one and threw it on the bed. After that, I chose a white crop top t-shirt and a skinny jeans.'Favourite!" You exclaimed excited. Then , you put on a red beanie to match your style and walk put of the room.

At the same time I walk out of the room, Jeonghan was about to knock on the door but was startled to saw that i am already dress up. ' Nice?'' You said and turn around. '' He scratched his head softly and said "Yeah" while blushing. "I know im jelly, dont fall on me " I said and winked. " You look super ugly and your body doesnt fit my style" He said . I pouted while being pull by Jeonghan to go to the main door. ''Yah, choose the shoes and lets go" He said  and took out his keys to open the door. I saw a black convers shoe so I took it and wear on. " No car? " I asked after wearing the shoes. '' Duh , of course. Who would drive in the forest" he asked and laughed at my stupidity. ';Oh yeah, i forgot . Hehe" i scratched my head and smiled awkwardly. Once he opens the door, he pulled one of my hand  and said "Lets go princess.'' and flashed a sweet smile at you which make you blushed hard. 

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hi!! im back with the short update of  second chapter~ i hope you guys enjoyed :)

So here are the meaning of the japenese words i used in the chapter :)

Kirei- pretty( im pretty sure you think its weird to use that word for men . But arent jeonghan is pretty?>~<)

utsukushi-beautiful

Oishi- tasty 

That's all for today~ Hope you guys would subscribe or maybe comment haha 

Lots of love <3