Chapter 4

Past Brings Story

Kristine's POV

"Urgh.." I groaned at the sunlight that shines at my face. When I look to my side, I saw Jeonghan sleeping beside you. "Hey~ Jeonghan~" I caled him but he wasnt giving any reaction. "Jeonghan?..." I called again but this time he let out a heavy breath. I touched his forhead and quickly lift up my hand. "Damn, you are hott." I mentioned and his cheeks. "Im sorry Jeonghan for yesterday" I muttered to him.Since he didnt move a single inch, i get down from the bed and went to the kitchen.

"Ookayyy, im gonna cook breakfast" I said to myself as i put on a apron that was hanging at the knob of a drawer. I opened the fridge and took some ingredients to cook fish porridge since porridge can help him lower down his temperature i guess. Its been a long time since i cooked , so i went through guidance for the food using my phone. I followed each steps and lastly it was to wait 30 minutes until it boils. After 30 minutes, i poured the serving into a bowl and took it upstairs. Time to serve ~

I held the bowl and sat beside him to wake him up. " Jeonghan, i had make some porridge . Could you sut up?" I asked and he opened his eyes looking at me. He struggled abit while gettting up so i put the bowl on the light table and helped him. Then , he took a spoonful of porridge one he sat up. "Nce?" I asked and smiled eagerly to arn his praise. "Not as good as mine" He said and slide out his tongue playfully. "Yah!" I smacked his thigh. "OWWW" He groaned in pain nd i just laughed. "Hey, do you have medicine?" I asked . "i have. Later i will go get myself" He said and continue slurping the porridge."I can help you take it. Just tell me where" I said and smiled."Its okay, i can walk" He said while putting down the bowl and stood up. Suddenly, he stumbled and i quickle helped him back to his bed. "YAH, JUST REST AND LET ME HELP YOU!" I shouted worriedly. Suddenly, he pulled closer until our eyes met and our lips was just an inch away. I blushed hard."In the dark brown left cabinet.There's a white box which you shouldnt open.'' He said and let go of my hand."O..okay" I stuttered and went down. 

Once i am in front of the cabinet, i breathe in and out to calm my heart down and slowly opened the cabinet which he told me to. Once i opened, there's this white box glittering like a diamond with alot of carats. "Opened me..." a faint sound was heard and i looked around. Then, there's a soft wind blowing at me which make me shivers. "Open me....'' The sound comes again. Suddenly, i felt no emotion and my body was taken over by someone. My own eyes stared at my own hand opening the white box with a click and i was no longer at the place i am supposed to be.

A moment later, i come to a realization that this is not Earth anymore, I opened my eyes wide while looking at the surrounding. There's only me , a grey-brick bridge , flames , pool of lava and a chair which looks impaired. What worst is there's a monster in front of me few centimetres away.He is black in color like a king kong but he was 10 times bigger than that . My whole body froze up like i am trapped in and ice berg. I cant move nor i can shout for Jeonghan's name. Suddenly, the monster was bending down in front of me to have the same tall with me. I stiffened up more and a tear escape from my right eye. It starts to sniff  and walk around me. "Jeonghan, help!" I said in my heart. He smiled and i closed my eyes hoping not to die right now.Then, he stops in front of me and said "Hi, Kristine" . 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI GUYS! IM BACK~ WITH A SHORT UPDATE. I HOPE YOU GUYS DID ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.

WHO IS THIS MONSTER? DOES KRISTINE KNOW HIM?

I HOPE TO GET SUBSCRIBERS HAHAHA~ <3