Chapter 5

Past Brings Story

                                                             Image result for jeonghan blue hair                                                                          

 

Jeonghan's POV

"Urghhhh....What's Kristine doing so long ?" I wondered and start getting up froom the bed weaklessly. Then, i slowly take a step to the kitchen.

'KRISTINE!" I shouted. But i heard no reply. "Kristine?" This time i softened my voice and slowly take a peek at the kitchen. " No...." i mouthed worriedly as i saw The White Box were opened , glowing brightly. "DAMN KRISTINE WHY ARE YOU SO TROUBLESOME?!" I thought and start mouthing the spells to open the portal to the dimension. Once it opens, i jumped inside and *poof* .

Once I arrived, I saw Kristine standing there frozen while Krozus is walking , surrouding her and teasing her. I felt furious at what I'm seeing and  quickly use my powers to create a protecting shield ball for Kristine to make Krozus stay away.Then, i hid behind an inidvidual columnto prevent getting seen. Krozus startled at the sudden power which came out of nowhere and start to look around, scanning the surrouding to find where the source come from.  "Jeonghan?" Kristine said and Krozus looked at her questionably. "Yoon Jeonghan, its nice to meet you again here." krozus said while looking around with a smirk. " Come out, come out, wherever you are." krozus said teasingly. "or i shall savour your precious item " Krozus continued.  Then, i slowly showed my face to Kristine to let her know where i am. But Oh Jesus, she shouted my name when she saw me which make Krozus looked towards the direction where Kristine is looking at . "Damn, she's really stubborn" I wondered and facepalmed. 

Once, Krozus spotted me , he ran towards my direction with full speed and destroyed the column which i was hiding but thank goodness i dodged it. " GRRRRRR...YOU WONT SURVIVE THIS TIME, YOON!" Krozus said angrily and start blasting power balls at every direction im running. " Well, too bad im more powerful than you!" I said and blasted a big fireballs at Krozus. *BOOM* It hit Krozus and Krozus fell down grunting at the pain. "Yesh!" I exclaimed excitedly.But, then he slowly gets up and  shout a command. Suddenly, thousands of spirited black wolves mysteriously appeared surrounding me . "Grrrr.." The wolves moaned. "Uh... Good doggy...." I said worriedly. "You're getting stronger, Yoon. But , im more strogner than you!" He said and the wolves starts attacking . " ABUCH A BIT BROOM." I shouted a command and the wolves immediately dissapeared. Then, i looked towards Krozus and blasted another big fireball towards his heart. Unfortunately, he failed to dodged and it hit him. " No  way you're stronger than me when your pets and you are weak" I said sarcastically. Suddenly, Kristine shouted. I looked towards her and saw my power shield was destroyed. The wolves surrounded her. '' Huh, not when my mind is actually smarted than yours" Krozus said as he  wipe the blood away at the corner of his lips and looked at me while standing up.. "No.." I muttered.I glanced at Kristine and turned to Krozus. 

'......" I said while looking at Kristine. Then, i chanted again the spells for power shield which destroyed the wolves . Then ,i looked at Krozus. "Wanna have a fair match without your "puppets" ?" I asked. "Ohhhhhhh, challenge! I love challenge! " Krozus said excitedly and blasted thousands of powerballs towards me . But i keep dodging it while running to his direction without being noticed.  Then, he stopped shootomg but i havent reach behind him , so i hid again behind a column.. *huff* *puff" Krozus panting out of tiredness. Then , i took this advantage and shot him with my fireballs and then it hit him. "URGG.." Krozus groaned. 

*badump* *badump* My heartbeats hardly and i fell down to my knees. ", the exciting part is coming and i have to get weak now !?" I thought angrily. "Huh, feeling sick now Yoon?" Krozus said and turned behind to see him standing me . He slowly walk towards me as i slowly crawled behind. "Urgg.. " I moaned as my vision become blurry. Then, i heard a faintly voice calling my name. "Jeonghan..." The voice was soft. " Jeonghan.." The voice is getting louder. '' Jeonghan."The voice is clearer. "JEONGHANNN!'' Immediately i opened my eyes wide to see Krozus 's fist is coming towards me. At instance, i rolled away from his fist and quickly stand up.  Weirdly, he stopped and looked at Kristine. "Hey, human, do you even know what is he?" Krozus asked teasingly. Kristine stared at me with sudden realization. "t.. i just revealed my power..." I thought. '' Kristine, do not hear what he says!" I shouted. "Do you even know how i knew his name?" Krozus asked and glanced at me . "Jeonghan?" She said. ''Let me reveal what he is!" Krozus said . ''NO!!!!!" I shouted ." HES A DE....." Before Krozus could finish his sentence, I blasted my fireballs with all my might. "Urgg.. y-you ..... c-coward!" He said with his last breath and fell down. I panted and run towards Kristine. 

''YOU STUBBORN IDIOTIC --" "  Who are you, Jeonghan?" She asked with tears running down her cheek. "I- Im....sorry" I said and looked at her. She said nothing but a hug. "Im sorry!" She said while crying. "IM GLAD YOU'RE SAFE!"She continued. "Im more sorry" I said and start chanting a spell that would make her forget incident. "Jeonghan--" Before she could finish her sentence, she fainnted. "Im sorry.." I caressed her cheeks and faint too. 

"Aigoooooooooooooooooo...master ah , master ah, what are you gonna do if im not here" said Mage while jumping out of Jeonghan's pocket. "Porta dacabra" Mage chanted. Then, together they vanished back to human world. 

After arriving home, The Mage lied Kristine down onto her bed and intentionally lied Jeonghan beside her where the sleep face to face. "Kekekekekeke, sleep well master." The Mage said and start the recovery process for Jeonghan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

WELLLLLLL, NEW CHAPTER!  Image result for PARTY POOPER EMOJI I hope you guys could enjoy this chapter ! Please do wait anxiously for the next chapter which it will make you cringe~~~[hope you will feel that so hahahah]

PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBE,VOTE AND COMMENT DOWN *HEARTS* * HEARTS*

PLAGIARISMS ARE ALERT!

LOTS OF LOVE!Image result for HEARTImage result for HEARTImage result for HEART

Related image [KROZUS]