Chapter 3

Past Brings Story

KRISTINE'S POV

Jeonghan and me walk out of the forest and went to the nearest market. "What will you cook today?" i asked while looking around in the market to hunt for food especially snack! "Hmm.... would you like to eat fancy or a simple dinner?" He asked ."Im sure i will go with the simple ones because fancy dinner are for me and fiance~" I said and smiled cheekily. "Fine~ Lets buy eggs , a pack of sausages, vegetables and milk okay?" He said and took a grey basket prepared in front of the counter.

As Jeonghan walked to the vegetables section, I took off and hunt for snacks because snacks are lifeu~ Without them, my life couldn't be perfect. My goal is to marry to food if i could haha.As i walked in the snacks section, my eyes sparkled with thousands of stars. My hand couldnt help itself so it quickly bring me and took 10 packets of Mr.Potato's family size packet and went to find Jeonghan happily. I was about to put it in the basket but Jeonghan's massive hand stopped you. So, you look at him innocently." Why ?" I asked innocently."Me and my house does not welcome junk food" He said and snatched the packets away."Awwwww.. You no fun. Me want junk food!" I start to act cute."Nonononono" He insisted and stick out his tongue."At least one packett?Hmm?" I asked and pleaded cutely. He looked defeated."Fine, at least one packet." He said but he didnt put any of my packet into the basket .Instead, he went to the snack section and took a children size packet and put it in the basket. I looked in disbelief and pouted."Not enough...." I said sadly. ''One packet means one packet." He said and put those item on the counter to proceed with the paying." No big size means no life! Bye !" I said and ran off out from the market. Jeonghan who was processing what just happened called by the cashier. ''KrRISTINE!!!" He shouted in worriedly .

Being a badass girl i was, i run back to your aprtment where i lived because there's where he couldn't find me and i have a lot of snacks under my table.I have been living in a condition where i depend on unhealthy food to continue my live like noodles cup,snack biscuits , pizza and more.Once i arrived, i used the rope that i have left outside from my room to climb it. i went in to the room quietly and sneakily in case my father is sleeping.i took a look around" Nothing has changed'I said and took a packet of snacks under my table. You opened and start to savour the snacks ."Might as well check on my father"I  thought in case he is dead killed by those debt collectors and walked into his room quieitly."Father?"You said softly  and slowly open the door. What i saw next shocked me and.Rain started to poor along with the thunder roraring in the skies.i saw my father kneeling on the floor while looking at mom's picture. i covered my mouth in horror. 

"Jieun,Im sorry for not taking care of Kristine and be a drunkard. i never thought your death could mean so much to me.i thought taking care of Kristine was easy even if it is without you.Everyone hates me now."Father said. "No, not-not everyone"I whispered as my tears started to fall after hearing those words. "I know i had beaten her badly with the alcohol bottle. Now, i dont even know if she was alive or not. Those are my mistakes and i shall be gone away from this world." He said. "Im here"i whispered as i just could not release my voice to stop him. Suddenly, my world is covered in darkness. After a moment of silence, I heard "Bang!" . The sound that i just heard keeps echoing in my mind.

JEONGHAN'S POV

"KRISTINE!"I shouted."Sir , do you want to pay?'' the cashier asked. "Yes.Please be fast" I said. Once he completed, you quickly took the plastic bags and give the money. As i stepped outisde, i quickly created a portal to transport the food to my house. I closed my eyes and keep walking to focus on relocating Kristine."Yah! Devil, Help me tofind Kristine!" I said to my pet . "Come on, Devil." I said again in a state of hurry."Sir , i found her'' Devil said and showed me an old apartment. ''Sir, she is experiencing something ! FAST!" Devil said."Bring me there!" I said and i teleported in front of the building where i found a rope linked to Kristine's room. "bring me up there" I said. "Not a chnace Sir. Dont be a lazy . Be strong for your girl and climb" Devil said and dissapeared into thin air. 'Goddamnit,Devil! "I muttered angrily and start to climb up. Once i reached, i slowly walked out of her room revealing Kristine peeking something from that white door. As i walked closer, i heard a man voicing out his regretness and i heard Kristine 's soft cry. "Those are my mistakes and i shall be gone from this world" The man said and point the gun at his head. Before Kristine saw it, I took my hand and covered her view."Bang!" The man lied on the floor with blood spilled. I slowly put down my hand.

KRISTINE'S POV

After a while, i could see everything.There, my father lying on the floor with a gun beside him with blood still flowimg out from somewhere in his body. I stood there speechless with my tears flowing down like a river. I slowly walked into the room with a tiny hope that he is alive. I kneeked beside him and shaked him. "Father?"I cried out. But there's no response."Father?''I called again. But still silence. "FATHER!' I shouted with tears blurring my visions. 'I ca-cant l-live seeing you like this!" I shouted and hugged him. ''Why?!?! Why on Earth would be you dying killing yourself?!?" I shouted and cried desperately."YOU KNOW I HATE MOM FOR LEAVING US WITH AN UNKNOWN DEATH! WHY NOW IS YOU?!?" I shouted angrily.

JEONGHAN'S POV

I walked behind Kristine slowly approaching her father. I stood there seeing shouting so sadly it makes my heart gone wild.She have suffered alot while im not there for her.Why you so pabo, Jeonghan? Then, i hit a pressure on Kristine's neck to make her faint so i can deliver this souls to God Hades.I support her before she hit on the floor and lied her on her father's bed. "Im sorry, kristine but you can't see it" I said and turn towards her father. "Abracadabra acabra de lueivi. I demand this soul to leave this body and to be sent to the world of Hells" I recited . A black mixed with deep red coloured soul slowly come out standing in front of me."Hi, Im jeonghan." i said and he smiled.''Nice to meet you again, Jeonghan." He replied. "So, my life ends here ,huh?'' He asked and i nodded.He walked towards Kristine and smiled. "I wish that i didnt hit her and be sober to be a father. I have failed this. So,i need you to take care of her, alright?" He said and carresed Kristine's cheecks. He turned around and said"Im sure you know how kristine is"and pat my shoulder. I just nodded and smiled at him. Then, his souls slowly become invisible."Rest In peace , Sir.'' I said and make the body disappeared too. 

After that, I took a look at kristine who's face is stained with tears. I took out my napkin and wipe away . "Hey, your father actually knows what he is doing and he loves you alot. Dont be sad anymore ,Lion" i said and kissed her forhead. Then, i brought her back to my house and lied her down on her bed. "Sweet dreams, Kristine." I said and kissed her one last time and slept beside her as i feel too tired also.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

What is actually happening?

HI!!!! IM BACK AGAIN CONTINUOSLY. Not a good day though as i got injection and it hurts badly. Well, this chapter has a new character which is Devil. He is Jeonghan's chosen pet as it is a rule for demon. They must have a pet to help them in any emergencies.

Characteristics of Devil: playful,naughty,lazy,helpful,sweet. <3 

Hope you guys did enjoyed this chapter!