Chapter 1

Past Brings Story

''Ugh, im so done with my life! All i always needed to bear is the vulgar words when he's drunken like a man who killed his own wife." Kristine complained while putting in her clothes into her bagpack. She touched her head and hissed as it is painful when its touched by her bare hands. Red liquid suddenly flow down to her ears . She touched the liquid which is blood. She sighed . "It is really great that mom gone somewhere or probably died .She dont have to bear the beatings done by my fatherwhen he is drunk all night.All on me." Kristine muttered to herself in pissed . "I freaking hate you, mom ." She said.She decided to  sit down for awhile as she felt abit dizzy and while doing that, she recalled what her father has done to her.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

''Mothering !'' Her father shouted as he entered into the house and he saw Kristine which was watching her anime at the living room. Just like normal, she would ignore her father as he will sleep on the couch after coming into the house. But tonight was different. He ran to kristine and hit her head with one of his alcohol bottle. ''OUCH!!" She moaned and stood up facing her father. '' ARE YOU FREAKING CRAZY?!" Kristine shouted . " WHO ASK YOU TO BE BORN?! IF YOU HAD NOT , I WOULDNT HAVE TO LIVE SO MISERABLY!" Her father shouted. " ITS NOT LIKE YOU WORK ANYWAY FOR ME .ITS ME WHO  HAVE A HUGE DEBT TO PAY JUST FOR YOU!''Kristine shouted back in tears. Well, her  mom ran away for i- dont-know reaons and her father thought she is with another man. So, he hated Kristine as she got the look of her mother. "YOU SHOULDNT BE BORN!'' Her father shouted again. ''I DID NOT BORN JUST BECAUSE I WANT TO OKAY?! ITS BECAUSE OF BOTH OF YOU BEING THAT NIGHT. I DO NOT MAKE WISHES WHEN IM IN MY MOTHERS STOMACH!" Kristine shouted back and storm off to her room at upstairs. " NO DINNER FOR YOU TONIGHT!'' Her father shouted. '' YOU DONT COOK FOR ME ANYWAY!" Kristine shouted back from her room.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

KRISTINE'S POV

Anyeonghaseyo,  my name is Kristine and im 18. Well, i didnt attend school for studies but i use my laptop that i bought with my hard earned money. My father, he doesnt work as you can see, he is super drunk every night. I dont hate him , i felt pity as mom treat him like that. im not a good daughter . Dont ask me why. Now , i need to run away. I send a message to my boss that i will be quitting from work tomorrow and shut y laptop down and shoved them into my bagpack. I opened the window and use the rope i have prepared and climb down from the building. ''There's no tomorrow living in this apartment .'' kristine thought to herself.

My feet finally hit the ground and i ran away as fast as i could away from the apartment. I need to find a place for me to live in awhile. So, i remembered the small hut that my fathr build for me just to go there and release my stress. But it has been a long time since i gone there after mom left my father. I wondered if the hut is still there. I ran quickly to the forest forgetting to get medicine from the pharmacy because the memory of the hut is where i met someone special. Im just soooo excited to see the boy . ''I'll meet you everytime you come here " is what he said to me . He played with all the time when my father went to store to get me some drinks. My mom would go together with my father as the forest is safe. Its super safe . No one would even notice you as there are many plants that i can camouflaged with the clothes im wearing.

I huffed and puffed to get my breathing into an okay state. After that, i went deeper into the forest to the hut. As i went deeper into the forest,i saw a nicely built house like a western style house. It looks cozy and unique? '' Did someone invaded here?'' i thought to myself and look at the surroudings. nope, theres nothing except trees. I walked closer to the house and twist the knob of the door. ''Clank'' It opened!. i slowly pushed the door revealing expensive furnitures and TWO CHANDELIARS HANGING. ''OMG.ITS MY DREAM HOUSE!'' I thought to myself excited. Its a millionaire living here? Its not dusty! But seriously- THE HUT IS GONEEEEEE!!!!!! SOMEONE HAS TAKEN DOWN !! THAT OWNER! THE OWNER IS SO GONNA GET A PIECE OF FROM MEE! " THE OWNER OF THIS HOUSE , I DEMAND YOU COME OUT THIS INSTANT!'' I shouted. But theres no one .... Gahhhhh , my hut... ''Fine, i will just go and check whether there's medicine for my head.'' I muttered to myself and walk to the kitchen while looking down . On the way, i suddenly bumped into a thing. I slowly look up revealing a freaking tallish man that i have met in my entire life. My face blushed as he smiles at me. ''Need anything?'' He asked politely. Well, he was wearing a brown leather vest with a white shirt and black pants like a rich man. He is also holding a cup decorated in gold. ''U-Uh ..medicine?'' I said and pointed towards my injury. He nodded and turn around to take the medicine. I let out a small breath. Gosh, its really long since i saw a handsome man. i seriously didnt meet one before. Damn , he's like a hot demon like Sebastian in Kurosuji (I RECOMMEND THIS ANIME)

After awhile, he comes back to me holding and handed to me. Just then , i remembered about the hut. i put down the medicine on a table beside me and pulled up my sleeves. ''Why did you tear down the hut?'' i asked in deeper voice as a sign of angry. ''There's no name written at the hut. Just took it down for my pleasure'' He said and smirked. Im boiling in anger! ''HOW DARE YOU?!" I said angrily and throw a fist aiming at his face. But he avoided that attack which make lose my balance and fell. But did I fell? No. Instead, im in a position like in Goblin of Wang Seo and Kim Sun.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

END OF CHAPTER 1

Yeah , its a short update from me but i swear this story will get more exciting haha. It will be longer than my previous fanfic so leave a comment ;) and please do subscribe for me ~~~

Lots of love <3