Part 2

Wonderland | Twice

The title of the red queen, was not one to be taken for granted. In the splitting of Wonderland, Momo had stepped up bravely to rule this side of the lands. She could never be seen as weak or cowardly, she couldn't risk another revolution like she once saw when she was just a child. But that had been 300 years ago. For the creatures and people in Wonderland, were immortal. They would age very slowly, reaching their prime age, at which they would stop at around 100, making them 17 in the normal age. Momo was currently 341, having been queen for 200 years, since the split. 

She and the white queen, they didn't really get along, for obvious reasons, but it was more on Momo's side. During the war before the split, the two youngsters made themselves a pledge, to always be on the same side. But then they both betrayed each other, in her anger against the white queen, had done something treacherous to her. She couldn't bring herself to like the white queen anymore, the guilt was too strong, but it didn't help the fact that Tzuyu, her name was always behaved so politely, so nice. Like nothing had ever happened, but even Tzuyu was still unforgiving, but she knew how sorry Momo was, from whenever there was an event, a meeting ior a gathering, it was the tradition they would shake hands. Tzuyu always noticed that when this was to happen, Momo would bow her head, apparently in respect, but Tzuyu had known her well enough to know that that was just her way of hiding her tears, and she always felt her heart retch, but she knew she could never forgive her, and as a matter of pride of her kingdom, Momo could never apologise, she could be seen as weak. 

The thing about Wonderland, was that you could only become immortal once you had been properly invested as a citizen. Dahyun, had not finished her aging yet, and was still only 16 human age, just like Sana who had recently arrived. 

(Actual age order does not correlate at all with the age order in this fanfic)

.......

"How did you get here?" Dahyun asked her as she gave her a hand up. 

"I pushed open a door." Sana mumbled, brushing her t shirt off. 

"Hmmm, that must be how everyone gets to Wonderland." Dahyun sighed.

"Wonderland?"

"Yes, you're in the kingdom of the red, wonderland." She told Sana

"The kingdom of the red?"

"Well you aren't exactly in the kingdom of the white are you." Dahyun said incredulously, gesturing to the Red banners everywhere dotted around the place. 

"So you have a ruler?" Sana asked, unsure as to why they had some kind of government, if they were an irrational, everything was supposed to be messed up, weren't they, well this certainly was an irrational ,but it was also a impression, which Sana didn't notice the mark at the bottom of the door, if she had she would have known never to go in. 

"Yes, the red queen, Momo." 

"That sounds Japanese..." Sana murmured.

"What? What's a Japanese?" Dahyun asked her, folding her arms in confusion again. 

"Never mind." Sana laughed. "Can I meet this queen of yours?" 

"Ah. Well before you do, you may want to get dressed into our attire, come with me." Dahyun said, grabbing Sana's wrist and pulling her along to what looked like a forest. 

"Morning Nayeon, morning Jeongyeon" Dahyun yelled, kicking the two girls fast asleep at the entrance. 

"What?" "Hmph" the girls mumbled, getting up slowly, clutching onto each other as they scrambled themselves. Sana studied the two carefully, they certainly weren't sisters, they looked noting a like, and they were acting more like a couple than siblings. They were dressed even more bizarre than Dahyun was, but at least they didn't having bloody bunny ears. They were both wearing identical clothing, a satin yellow shirt with a large bow tie around the collar, with an almost tutu like skirt connected with suspenders. At the top of their heads, stood a strange looking hat, with what looked like a mini golf flag perching on the top.

"Let us through." Dahyun commaned, folding her arms again. 

"Why should the great Tweedle Dum and Tweedle dee let too such suspicious looking girls- wait Alice?" 

"She's not Alice, Alice was older than her remember. And anyway, I am the White Rabbit of the Red Queen, and if I want to get through, you will let me." Dahyun stated, and the two girls reluctantly parted, letting the other two through.