Part 7

Wonderland | Twice

"How about next time, smartass, you actually listen to me?" Dahyun huffed in annoyance, as Sana rolled her eyes.
"I'm trained in combat I could easily have fought him off" She spat back at her.
"Oh quit it, one second without me in Wonderlanda woodland and you'd be dead. Believe me" 
"Because a bunny can do so much in the way of protection" Sana murmured under her breath. 

"Stop your whining squirrel, you need to be quiet for her, if you annoy her there's no way we'll get what you want, you hear me?" Dahyun yelled, pulling the neck of Sana's dress so that Sana was inches away from her. "Do you hear me?" She repeated, calmly this time as Sana weakly nodded in response. "Good" Dahyun growled, letting her go.

A few steps later, they came to a...doorway? It could be called that, a large three branch was stretched across the clearing, with a ray of vines dangling from it, sheiling the other side from sight.

"Open up, it's just me...and a friend." Dahyun said softly as she knocked on the branch. Suddenly all the vines swayed to the side, and once again Sana felt her wrist being grabbed and pulled forwards.

"Alice?" a voice came from their side, and the two girls twisted themselves to face the voice.
The sight that greated them was a small, overgrown with vines, quaint cottage, with a bright red roof, splattered with white blotches.
The beige door flung open, and Dahyun groaned, pulling Sana inside. 
"Alice?" a voice said again, the door slammed shut and in walked a girl, and Sana thought by now she'd be used to strange versions of the human race, but clearly... She wasn't.

This girl had long, wavy hazel hair that drifted down to her waist, a seemingly common trope for Wonderland. On the top of her head, just before her fringe began, two antenna of vibrant green with yellow tips bobbled about. Her eyes were a deep brown, with circular glasses resting over her nose. Apon her shoulders, a scaled armour trailed down her body like a cloak. Her dress was of a thin, see through green material over her neck, but as it went down, the colour woukd become a darker green each time, in blocks, kind of like a caterpillar. The neckline and sleeves of her dress were finishes off with a flowery hem, and her dress finished at her knees, where black and yellow boots were worn. It surely was a odd combination, but somehow it suited her, and she noticed another thing. Mina had no ribbon on her leg, because Mina didn't belong to any Kingdom, and didn't feel she needed to. This new girl, however had five ribbons tied to her leg, none of them white nor red. Pink, yellow, blue, green and purple.
"Why does she-" Sana began to ask, but Dahyun cut her off. "She'll turn us away if you ask, the memory is too painful for her."
Sana nodded, figuring the war must have had its toll on many more than just Momo and Tzuyu

"Enough with the dramatics Joy" Dahyun sighed. "You can guess why we're here. And no, quit gaping with your mouth open, that's not Alice."

"No, of course not, too young" Joy laughed. "And what do you need my goods for?"
"Entering the white Kingdom" Dahyun replied flatly.
"OOOH risky, I know why you need" Joy said with glee dissappearing to her kitchen, followed by various sounds of rummaging, then an exclamation of triumph.
"Here you go" Joy said happily, planting a package wrapped in cloth in Sana's arms.
"Thank you ...Joy, we'll be going now" Sana murmured in gratitude, dissappearing out of the house, and as soon as she was gone, Joy's smile dropped to a look of concern.
"Dahyun." She said sincerely.
"Save it Joy, I've already had this speech from Momo. And Chae." Dahyun snapped back at her, turning to leave, but Joy grabbed her arm, pulling her back. 
"If you're going there then could you please just see if she-"
"Yes Joy, I'll see Yeri is safe, I promise." Dahyun smiled back, before running off back to join Sana.